War pt 3

No one's P.o.v

A temporary win was for L'manburg, the citizens took down the execution decorations. Yet there were a few people missing from the scene. Tommy and Tubbo were talking about presidency, everything seemed to go so well.

Philza joined the game

Tubbo went off with a bang due to a firework fired from [Rocket Launcher] by Technoblade

"You guys listen to me, I did not spend WEEKS planning this Revolution, giving you guys gear, for you guys to go in and replace one tyrant with another! Don't you see what happening here? Don't you see history repeating itself?! Do you think Schlatt was the cause of your problems? NO! It was government!" Techno says with passion.

"Technoblade—" Tommy was cut off by Dream coming in trying to kill them and stabbing them. Everyone went running the other direction.

"I see I was wrong to rely on other people, but one person." Techno says.

"O-One person?" Honey stuttered. Fireworks went off trying to kill the others around them. (Y/n) send on a hill above the wrestling matches, she stood by a button

"The government ends here!" Techno says.

"You know who the traitor was?" Dream asks.

"Who?" Tommy asks.

"Tommy the traitor was Wilbur." Dream says.

"What?!" Quackity yells. Everyone was asking where Will was now.

_______________________________

"There was a saying Phil by a traitor once part of L'manburg. He had a saying Phil... it was never meant to be." Wilbur says, his palms pressed the button. Philza's eyes widened and looked at the button confused and scared.

_______________________________

There was a sizzle then silence, bombs went off. Holes were formed in the ground and smoke flew out. There were yells and screams, frightening.

"NOO!! L'MANBURG!!" Tommy yelled looking at the destruction.

"YES!!" Dream yelled laughing.

"WHAT?!" Tubbo yells.

"IT'S HAPPENING!!" Techno yells.

There was fear and worry. Everyone scattered and looked at things trying to regroup. Ash and blood on them. They looked towards the hole where it happened and saw Philza stab his own son to death. The panic became overwhelming.

"Everyone... that was much more than eleven stacks of TNT..." Eret says.

"Did Will lie about the amount of TNT he had?" Fundy asks. There was a pause and silence.

"No... (Y/n), you didn't. You couldn't have..." Honey says.

Honey looked up at the (h/c)-ette, her hair was covering her face. Dirtied in ash. Everyone looked at her on the hill in disbelief and shock. (Y/n) looked down at them, her hair moving away from her face. A crazed look on her face with murderous intent and hysteria. Holding her mask in her other hand (Y/n) slammed her hand on the button on the tree. Pistons brought up a guillotine on the hill, she placed down a fence and stood in front of the guillotine. Honey's stomach sunk.

"How unfortunate. This is why you can't trust anyone, they'll cause you pain, then, you'll have to make them feel that pain. Ten times harder. Only chaos and the gods being on your side, I know a thing or two on Greek mythological. A poem I could really resonate with was Icarus laughed. It goes something like this... Icarus laughed as he fell. Threw his head back and yelled into the winds, arms spread wide, teeth bared to the world. There is a bitter triumph in crashing when you would be soaring. The wax scorched his skin, ran blazing trails down his back, his thighs, his ankles, his feet. Feathers floated like prayers past his fingers, close enough to snatch back. Death breathes burning kisses against his shoulders, where the wings joined the harness. The sun painted everything in shades of gold. There is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames. I just want to watch the world burn, I will have very person feel what humanity has done to me!! Do it Technoblade!!" (Y/n) violently turned her head towards Techno.