Third wheeling

@Yumeiro:
Bout to go third wheel! Y can't anyone flert with me? I wanna bromance! ;-;

@Honeyclouds:
Replying to @Yumeiro:
Hey bby ;)

@Yumeiro:
Replying to @Honeyclouds:
Not u

@Honeyclouds:
Replying to @Yumeiro:
;-;

@Nihachu:
Replying to @Yumeiro:
See you there!

@Puffy:
Replying to @Nihachu:
<3

@Sugar_Bear:
THIRD WHEEL POGGG

@Mediocre:
Yumeiro is becoming the Sapnap of the group when George and Dream flert

@Smug_boio_:
Replying to @Yumeiro:
Wanna be the bro to my mance?

_______________________________

No one's P.o.v

The two women stand on the prime path next to Tommy's embassy.

"I'll introduce with this," Puffy said. She took out a rose and gave it to Niki.

"Awhh thank you!" Niki says, she held the rose in her hand.

"What's poppin simps!!" A wild (Y/n) appears and stood in the middle of the two looking at the both of them. They laughed and sweat dropped.

"H-Hi (Y/n)," Niki said nervously, she did a closed eye smile.

"Hey Yumeiro!" Puffy said sweatdropping. It was third wheel time for (Y/n). Puffy went up to Niki and took her hand walking on the prime path.

"I didn't have much planned because I didn't have a lot of time, but I have some thing planned. This is what I planned!" Puffy said with her arms out at the roses and big cat picture. The cats were Niki's cats.

"Oh my god! What?! That's so cute!" Niki said.

"Can I eat them?" (Y/n) went up to the picture trying to lick it. They laughed and looked at her shocked. Puffy pushed her away from the cat picture, Niki giggled at the both of them.

"I figured I'd have your two loves here." Puffy said proudly.

"Well, my three loves." Niki says. Puffy looked back at her and placed a hand on her heart with a sweet smile. Puffy aww'ed.

"Wait. You got three cats? If I turn into a cat can I be a love? Sounds kool." (Y/n) says scurrying in the flowers. They both laughed at her and Niki shook her head.

"Nooo, it's because she loves me, Yumeiro." Puffy says giggling. (Y/n) crouched walking slowly in front of Niki.

"Do you need to be a cat or Puffy to have your love?" (Y/n) whispered. The softie blushed hard at the masked woman's words, her blush soon calmed down.

"Noo, you can be one of my loves!" Niki says.

"Don't steal my date Yumeiro," Puffy says, (Y/n) walked back next to the sheep lady.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I'm gonna be honest, I'm in cursed mode so I'm being really cursed.