Deadening

Authors note: This chapter has a bunch of gore so I'm going to put a Tw so the ones who don't like it can pass it once it's done. I feel so much despair writing this. Sorry for the short chapter once again!
________________________________

Keurumi's P.o.v

pitiful, that's what she is. When I'm around her all I feel is rage. I grabbed the paperwork and feather off the counter and walked into Yumeiro's room. I opened the side door and threw the papers into her room. They scattered everywhere making noise. I went in front of the glass and sat in one of the chairs.

"Do it." I said sternly.

Yumeiro didn't move an inch. Worthless. I stood up from my seat and kicked the glass roughly. To my surprise, it didn't break. Yumeiro held herself up illy and started to pick up the papers and feather. Her fingers weren't strong enough to keep ahold of the feather. Yumeiro constantly starved herself, she would stay up all night and sleep in the day, overall she would just be filthy and not take care of herself. I couldn't give a shit at this point.

"Get it done quick, I don't want to be here all day waiting for your sorry ass." I looked away scoffing. Yumeiro keep writing down whatever on the paper, I had the urge to yell at her but I stopped myself. I couldn't be bothered by this banter.

I still hold a grudge against her ever since the Clouds smp.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I wrote down on the paperwork talking about positivity and a wellness check-in, I basically had to explain my days in this book. The depressing entries with stained teardrops from the other day with Tommy. I still can't believe he's alive...

I looked up at Keurumi, he had those golden eyes that pierced my skull. I still remember everything bad that has ever happened to me because of him. We were on good terms but there was a reason that made me push him off the castle, not just for the crown.

No one's P.o.v (GORE TW)

Flash back

(Y/n) and Keurumi stood in the big empty room where they usually held balls, the sunrays expanding in the room giving it a glow. (Y/n) on the floor on her knees her arms holding her up, her old blushy mask on the floor. The pain was anguishing and tormented.

(Y/n)'s shirt, sweater, tank top, was draped off of her shoulders and showing her upper back. There on her back was two black slits that came outwards into the hands of Keurumi. Scaley wings with grey tints and grey horns on them.

Keurumi yanked them to him causing a bone crushing pain from (Y/n). She groaned loudly and whimpered. He lifted up his diamond sword and moved her wings up higher.

SHING! That was the noise that rang through their ears. Blood curdling screams came from (Y/n), ear piercing painful screams. Keurumi cut her wings off but not all the way, agonizing. He threw the pair of dark wings on the floor.

The tears bubbled in (Y/n)'s eyes, sobs coming out and a lump in her through. Panic and fear rose in her. Her sobs were louder than the silence at that point. (Y/n)'s face was drenched in salty tears.

Keurumi stomped his foot on her back the grasped the little ends of what she had left of her wings. With all his strength, Keurumi tore them out. Ripping them from the skin and taking them for his own. What kept (Y/n) connected to her wings was the little strings of skin. Blood splatter and stained the porcelain floor, there was rain falls of her blood coming from her gorey back. Sawing off the skin she had left to connect to her everythings.

Heavy sobs and screaming making her voice hoarse. Obliterating pain swelling up and eating (Y/n). Despair was filling up the air.

Keurumi grabbed his sword again and lifted up the bottom of her shirt to see a tail with scales and grey spikes on the top of it. He took his diamond sword now stained with vermilion blood. Keurumi swung it down and chopped the tail off, ripping it off of (Y/n)'s body. More terrifying screams coming from her intense pain.

On the verge of blacking out (Y/n)'s vision was blurred by tears and a black fade. Gritting her fangs together and bitting the inside of her cheek till it bled. It was too overwhelming and too disastrous.

Keurumi went in front of (Y/n) and grabbed her grey horns to the point where they would crush in his hands. The grey bigger horns collapsed in his hands into little pieces. Keurumi grabbed the other smaller horns on the side of them and broke them like twigs.

(Y/n) couldn't take it anymore. All the screaming made her voice sore and the pain was making her blackout. Her blood blemished the ball room. (Y/n) fell to the floor weakly and her breathing was slow.

Keurumi smirked twisted at the carnage and bloodshed.

Flash back end (GORE IS OVER)

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Never again will I trust that man, I want to slaughter that man. I want to have him begging on his knees.

I have mixed emotions.