Rumors

No one's p.o.v

The (H/c)-ette kept practicing, challenging and training herself. They learned newer things to help her in battle. Honey was better at parkour and Mc championships. At this point they've won 2 Minecraft hunger games.

Rumors started to go around about a person in a mask with blush becoming stronger, the name of them was Yumeiro. The two wins weren't enough to get them a lot of attention.

——————————————————-

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I sat at my computer swaying in my chair, I tapped the armrest of the seat. Debating if I wanted to stream again, Atsuya was out at work so I would be alone having to carry the stream. 'Eh why not?' I shrugged.

I started up Minecraft and pulled up the hunger games server. In the other tab was Twitch, I started a stream.

"Hey what's up stream?" I greeted, fans started to come in.

Scottysevil:

Heyy Yumeiro :)

Ryuga:

No Honey?

Flourishing:

GET REKT

I wheezed at the last message. More people slowly came in

"Honey isn't on right now, but I am. Let's play some Minecraft hunger games then after we can play the game of your choice!" I announced. The chat was happy about that idea.

I walked around and jumped on the structures in the mc hunger games lobby. I sat on the ledge swaying my feet. I went over to the sign and clicked on the hunger games.

I was sent to the podiums as usual. Crouching and jumping I was exciting. The countdown happened and the words 'start' appeared in front of me. I got off the podium and ran away to the outskirts of the map.

Under a tree there was a chest, I opened it. Inside was a leather chest plate with a wooden sword and bread.

I kept running on the outskirts, I found two players. They started to separate, I went over to one of them and swung at him. He swung at me back with an iron axe. I blocked it by holding up my sword. I swung at him again getting two hits in. I ran away from him, he started to chase me. I juked him by going behind him while sprinting and sliced him. He died. I found the iron axe he was using, a compass, and a chain mail helmet. I took out the compass, it pointed me north. I followed that direction and hid behind the trees. It was the other person from before. I ran behind them and swung at them three times with the axe. I got shot with her bow, my arm got hit. She shod again as her arrow made its way at me. I blocked it with my sword. I went over to her and sliced her again, this time it killed her.

I ran further into the forest, some wooden houses around. I walked into the house, looking around to see what was there. There was a chest, it had a fishing rod and hay bales.

I got away from the chest and turned around quickly holding up my sword, I blocked the fast arrow coming my way. A person on the side of me jumped out of their hiding place. I swung at them, it caused a few hearts to them. They hit me twice with a wooden sword. I blocked a number the hits after losing some hearts. When they let they're guard down I attacked them again. This time I fully killed them, I took they're bow then left the house.

I ran towards the middle looting everything I could see, I killed players on the way. I was on edge and look towards everything I heard. Some was out of paranoia some was actual players trying to hunt me down.

The sudden death was starting. I got ready with my weapons and food in my hot bar. I had one golden apple that I found. The remaining players was in a circle. Three of them went after these two guys. One of them went after me. He swung his axe at me, I held up my sword and blocked it. I swung at him with my sword. I saw three guys die from either fighting or falling into the lava. The other guy was running away to regain health. I hit the guy I was fighting with away and reeled my fishing rod to the person who was running away. I swatted at him with my sword. He was getting damaged more and more. When he was about to die the other person came behind me and slashed my head with an axe. Blood soaked through my hair/clothes (if your wearing a a hat/hood) I turned around and slashed his neck, his blood spewed from his neck causing a bloody fountain. He died. The guy that I hooked with my fishing rod came rushing towards me. He tried to slash me a few times but I dodged, moving my body in weird ways. I was on a edge. I fell off the edge of the arena, wind blowing through my hair. The wind hitting my body. I pulled out cobblestone blocks and build it on the wall, the lava bubbling around me. I pulled out a bow and arrow that I had, I shot it at him which did a fair amount of damaged. I assumed he didn't have a bow and arrow. I never seen him with it. He jumped down on my blocked, he slashed me and made a mark on my cheek. I struck at him twice. He lost his footing and fell the lava, I sighed out of relief. I smiled to myself.

"I did it!" I cheered,

A hand came from the lava and grabbed my ankle. Under my mask my eyes widened.

"AHHH!!" I screamed,

He had a golden apple, I kicked his head. My mind panicking. I kicked him harder. He eventually fell in the lava with the side effects of the golden apple wearing off.

"YES!! I FINALLY WON!!" I cheered,

I rolled back in my comfy chair. Chat was going wild with congrats. I got off the server.

"Alright chat, it's the game of your choice." (Y/n) looked at her chat.

———————————————

The rapid rate of the masks Yumeiro's fam began to grow more and more. She won 5 rounds of Minecraft hunger games. The internet recognized Yumeiro. They wanted more of her.