Joining the SMP

No one's p.o.v

(Y/n) woke up from sleeping in the middle of the day. She sat up tiredly and rubbed their eyes. Strands of her hairs messed up.

She got up and out of bed, she planned to stream all night. Walking towards the kitchen and grabbing a few snacks.

Yumeiro: u coming on?

Honeyclouds: I'm going to be a tad late so just start without me

Yumeiro: Kay

She got on steam pulling up Minecraft, they also got a new chat on discord. It was called the dream smp. They got twitch ready and started to stream.

"Hey bois, welcome to the stream! Today we'll be joining the dream smp. I know, shocker. Honey's not on right now be he will be later on." She explained, the chat was excited at the thought of they're favorite streamer joining the smp.

She hid her screen and clicked off Minecraft to look at the discord. She was whitelisted and saw that Tommy was in voice chat. (Y/n) went back on Minecraft and showed they're screen. She went on a voice chat first.

"What's poppin?" (Y/n) says happily.

"Yumeiro?" Tommy asks.

"Ayup that's me childs," They say,

"What?! I'm not a child! How old are you?" He said defensively.

"Your 16 I'm older than you!" (Y/n) wheezed out.

"How old are you?" Tommy asks,

"I'm not telling you!" (Y/n) kept laughing,

"Whatever WOMAN, you getting on?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah hold up I'm getting on the server." (Y/n) clicked on the server.

Yumeiro joined the server

"I'm here motherfuckerrrrr!!" (Y/n) sang out.

"Your really something else," Tommy paused.

(Y/n) looked around in spawn, she was in a box made of planks, dirt, and cobblestone. There were some dark oak trees around her.

"Yo, why am I in a box? Is this the border?" She asks while looking around.

"Wait I'm coming to get you," Tommy says,

"Alright, catch me up. What's the server been up to lately?" (Y/n) leaned against a tree tapping their foot.

"We're in the middle of a war, my music disc's got taken by Dream after I broke the rules. We started a new country called L'Manburg and are fighting against them." Tommy explained, (hope I got that right 0-0)

"Hamilton who?" (Y/n) smirked, they positioned her blushy mask to cover all of her face.

"I'm here now, where are you?" Tommy walked around.

He saw the figure leaning on a tree. Her '^^' blushing mask with (S/c) soft skin, some strands of (H/c) hair, and her (M/s).

"Let's leave the border illegally childs," (Y/n) walked past Tommy patting his shoulder.

"Stop calling me a child!" Tommy ran after them,

They both left the box through a small hole in the ground. They walked through the forest.

"Yumeiro, what's your favorite woman?" Tommy looked at them.

"My waifus duh," (Y/n) stuck their tongue out.

"And not the queen." Tommy kept walking disappointed.

"Waifus come first," (Y/n) followed him.

They continued to laugh and make jokes as they talked. Soon reaching L'Manburg and the others.