The fuck you say to me you little shit

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I sighed. The smp was having political crisis right now. I decided not to stream today but I did want to go on the smp. There was some things I wanted to do.

I went on steam and pulled up Minecraft. My mouse going to multiplayer. I went on the Dream smp server not really seeing who else was on.

I spawned in my house in Vibe city. I went downstairs and opened my door. I walked on the prime path to Manburg. I was near the White House. Shit, what do I have to do today? Ugh stupid Dory memory. I looked into my inventory to see what I had. Suddenly I was being hit by something, my hearts going down. What the fuck! I started to run away, I turned around to see what was hitting me. It was Tommy and someone else with the username 'NinjasimpsDream'

Tommyinnit: Yumeiro I'm sorry

Yumeiro: what the fuck?

I looked at the discord and the same person was there. I joined it.

No one's P.o.v

"Tommy." (Y/n) say in a stern tone.

"U-Uhhh," he stuttered.

"Tommy." She says getting closer to the mic, he stayed quiet.

"Ayeeee Big Y!" Ninja says, he was crouching towards her.

"No no Blev she's not Big Y it's not like Big Q," Tommy says laughing nervously. He pulled Ninja back.

"What's poppin, Yumeiro." (Y/n) introduces.

"Yumeiro this is Ninja," Tommy points to him,

"Damn the guy who yells at kids on Fortnite, that's iconic. Have you showed him Vibe city?" She says while chuckling.

"What's Vibe city?" Ninja asked,

"It's a country that Yumeiro and Honey made, she's Vice President or Right Hand woman." Tommy says, Ninja started to run at a random direction.

"Wait where is it?" He says while running.

"Pfftt broski just follow me," (Y/n) says,

"Yeah! Let's go!" Ninja says, he started to follow her like a lost puppy.

They walked to Vibe city and impressing Blev with the gate door. His eyes sparkled and went crazy over just the door... Honeyclouds was walking past the gate and adverted his eyes towards the three. He did a closed smiled and waved. (Y/n) messaged him in the chat telling him to join the vc and that they have a participant for a vibe check. They went into the house of Vibes and stood at the podiums asking questions to Ninja. He passed the Vibe check.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few hours

________________________________

"I wanna see your vision," Tommy hands over the blocks to Blev. Quackity followed not too off from behind. (Y/n) was vibing with them, she stood next to Quackity. Ninja was building a base for his house out of wooden blocks.

"Your making it huge." Tommy says.

"That's what she said!" (Y/n) yells. She 'oohhh!'ed with Ninja. Tommy facepalmed.

"Do you know how big my contract—? I'm ki— kekeke ahem." Ninja laughs then became straight faced.

"Pfftt that one was better." (Y/n) giggled.

"Your contract? Yo—?" Tommy said.

"I have a big life style, Tommy. Kekeke! I'm kid-" Ninja stopped talking.

"How much money do you make?" Tommy asks. Ninja almost got on the second layer of wood.

"Bitch boy. Your a minor." (Y/n) deadpanned.  The others laughed hard or surprised.

"Wait..." Tommy was trying to process what she said.

"I make probably around a dollar an hour. Give or take a couple million. But I actually make a lot I start to throw in uh some of Big Q's tactics, you know?" Ninja say looking back at Quackity and (Y/n). Quackity started to run to them. She laughed and stood next to the child.

"Ayeeee!" Quackity and Ninja say.

"Ayee drugs! Your a drug dealer," Tommy says.

"Hell yeah, buy from me though I sell everything." (Y/n) advertised.

Ninja ended up making his house. It was made out of cobblestone, wooden blocks, and wool. Ninja tried to get some drugs from Quackity. (Y/n) was just randomly dancing around while singing mushroom dance mushroom dance what ever could it mean.

"I couldn't find the coco beans..." Quackity says, his voice high pitched and sad.

"Uh.. the fuck you say to me you little shit?" Ninja said the ICONIC line. They all laughed in shocked and gasped. (Y/n)'s wheezes were heard.

"OH MY GOD! WOAHHH!!" Tommy yelled.

"I'm so sorry!" Quackity faked cries.

"YOOO YOU JUST GOT CUCKED!" (Y/n) yells. They others laughed loudly at what she said, some taking a step away from their mics.

"Tell me what more to do! Just please don't say that to me! I can't have that clip! I can't have that clip! I'll add panes! Fucking shit..." Tommy says panicked. The doors were a bit messed up but it was okay. (Y/n) ran inside and outside the house.

"Let me get you a sign, so people know it's yours." Tommy says, he walked to his base.
(Y/n) vibing with Ninja, sometimes playing Rock Paper Scissors or putting up gang signs pretending they were back in middle school. Tommy came back with a few signs and gave them to Ninja.

"Why would you place it there?" Tommy asks a bit annoyed.

"I have two!" Ninja says. Quackity soon came back, (Y/n) stood in between the two boys.

"CASA DE NINJAAAA!!" Quackity and Tommy said. A bubbly happy feeling in them, they laughed at the name.

"I don't speak Korean," (Y/n) says, it made them laugh.

Ninja put another sign on his home saying 'Ninja's home pants optional' Quackity and him went inside yelling Spanish, Tommy and (Y/n) ran away from it. The child went inside the house a little bit after. Someone joined a call on discord.

"Oh hello Wilbur," Tommy says.

"What's poppin, Will!" (Y/n) says happily.

"Hello, wh-why did you say the code word? Why'd you press the panic button?" Wilbur stuttered.

"The pa-panic button?" Tommy questioned.

"You said that if you messaged me that one word it meant that your uncomfortable and you need me to come help you out. I'm here." Wilbur says.

"Awhh! That's so wholesome and sweet," (Y/n) said in a baby voice. Will blushes, he never heard her do that before. I mean she doesn't do it often but when she does it's adorable.

"Am I making you uncomfortable, Tommy?" Ninja says.

"No no no! Wilbur! Just go! Just go! Go! No no no no no!" Tommy says.

"No i'm coming on!" Wilbur says, it said that he joined the game.

"Yey! Willbroski's here!" (Y/n) said. Tommy was going against Ninja.