Stop swearing!

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Spinning in my chair, my vision scanned everything quickly. My feet landed on the ground, I stopped in front of my screen. Going on Minecraft because I had nothing else to do and social interaction is overrated. Honey was taking over the stream today and giving me a break, playing phasmophobia with a few of our friends. There were a few people on like Tubbo, Tommy, Fundy, Eret, and Badboyhalo. I've heard of him but never really met him. Apparently he's very wholesome and innocent.

No one's P.o.v

Yumeiro joined the game

"The woman is on!" Tommy says, he felt a sudden rush of happiness. The two got along well.

"Woman? Who's that?" Bad asked,

Tommyinnit: WOMAN

Tommyinnit: how are you?

Yumeiro: good childs hbu?

Tommyinnit: okay

Tommyinnit: I'm going to add you

Yumeiro: wait wot?

Yumeiro: OH GOD SOCIAL INTERACTION!

Badboyhalo: o_O

"It sounds like she doesn't want to talk Tommy," Bad says,

"She'll be fine, HEY WOMAN!" Tommy says, he added her to the call.

"what's poppin childs?" (Y/n) says dryly.

"Have you met Badboyhalo?" Tommy asks,

"Nah, I've heard of him though." (Y/n) says, she was playing with Pig in Vibe city.

"Come— alright come to my base Yumeiro. Bad follow me, follow me." Tommy says,

(Y/n) petted Pig, he gave out baa. She smiled lifting up her mask. Leaving Vibe city and walking on the prime path towards Tommy's base. She saw the was poorly patched up base. There was the British screaming child with a black haired and white eye male with glasses, he wore a black/red robe and hood. His eyes widened a little bit then relaxed.

"What's poppin! I'm Yumeiro! You?" (Y/n) asks, she had her hands in her pockets.

"I'm Badboyhalo!" Bad says smiling sweetly.

"So I hear you say muffin a lot, can I call you little muffin?" (Y/n) asked, she pointed at him.

They were by Tommy's base fixing the ground and prime path. He looked through his inventory for more wood slabs and dirt to patch up the round. Bad was running around near Tommy and went next to (Y/n) and smiled, she grinned. Her nose scrunched. He had to leave after awhile though.

"Of course, now Tommy, apologize to my rat right now." Bad says,

"Badboyhalo I'm not going to apologize to your dog but the point of a swear is to really exclaim what your saying, to really push what your saying  so it has more meaning! That's why you use them infrequently. Alright, I'm gonna apologize to your dog." Tommy says.

"Badboyhalo's doggo I'm so fucking sorry for being a shitty person," Tommy swears.

"AAAAHHHHH!! NO!! NOO!! NOOO!!" Bad screamed.