Bruh gorl

(B/n)'s P.o.v

The stairs creaked, I looked down at my sis's phone. My hand twisted the door handle and I went inside then closing the door.

Honeyclouds: you ready?

Yumeiro: hell yeah let me get to her computer

Honeyclouds: Okay I'm just waiting for you :]

I sat on (Y/n)'s chair and explored the setup, I turned on the webcam and saw my normal resting bitch face. I smirked with my top black lip and half-lidded eyes. I turned off the webcam because my face is supposed to be a black hole on the internet. I joined the game as Yumeiro. Looking around I was in a... tent? What the fuck is she homeless? I walked out of the tent and saw the logged walls around me and a van, It better be a drug van. I left the walls and looked around. I was in the middle of nowhere. There were some more tents and chaos all around. I would stream this but Sis would notice so that's a flat no.

Honeyclouds: Tommy's on let's join his VC :]

I did what the message said and joined Vc two. I heard Tommy, Dream in the background? and a Girl? I ran around the middle of nowhere some more and figured out it was called Logstedshire.

"What poppin' motherfuckasss," I said popping out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure Tommy was recording because of what he said in the discord besides the poo message. I'm not going to even ask about that.

"Wha? Wait, Roro? Your back?" Tommy asked surprised.

"Why is there a twink?" The girl said. There was laughing from Dream in the background and Tommy. I slurmped in the comfy chair, it wasn't comfy anymore I was just depressed. Of all the things she had to call me, she called me a twink.

"Ight imma head out." I said jokingly depressed.

"No no no no no!! Ayyeee my frienddddd!" Tommy says making his voice raspier. The discord notification noise went off signaling that someone else joined the vc.

No one's P.o.v

"Hello! Roro you here?" The sweet voice of Cloudy rang out. Roro was talking to her on the phone through Honey's account. Cloudy spawned in Vibe city, Roro clicked a pebble and saw a nether portal. He thought about how he has nothing else to do so might as well go in.

"Cloudy... I just got fuckin' called a twink. I'm going dark." Roro said with disappointment and fake sadness. He walked into the nether portal seeing a younger girl version of Dream.

"I- uhh Uhm, kids play nice! Anyway 'ello Tommy and Dream!" Cloudy said happily and picked some flowers from Vibe city.

Yumeiro whispers to you: Come in the nether they are here.

Cloudy listened with the flowers in her hands. She walked to Vibe city's nether portal, next thing she knew she was at the nether hub with a new path that leads a new direction. A new voice to her was flowing through her.

"She's better than the twink," Drista says and stopped breaking the path. The three of them stood there waiting for the soft mom friend to come to join them. Drista and Roro looked at each other and their masks.

"Cloudy you're here too? where are the Woman and Honeyclouds?" Tommy asks. Cloudy caught up on the path and pakoured her way to the three of them.

"We're basically playing without Yuyu and Hun knowing, I'm so sneaky~," Cloudy says with her hands on her hips.

"Well then Cloudy, Roro this is Drista. Drista this is Roro and Cloudy, They are Honeyclouds and Yumeiro's, siblings." Tommy introduced looking at the masked bruh gorl.