Satan's sacrafical waterfall

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Chat fucking help I'm dying."

I've been whining to my chat for a few minutes now. You see I'm on my Satan's sacrificial waterfall, that's a code word for a period. I would usually cling and whine to Honey and he'd help take care of me but he's out with his family again.

~Honeycomb~:
Awwweee Yumi are you okay? :(

Gothic:
Our queen better not die, I still need your thighs to crush my head

Dice_Zee:
Smp time? No? Okay-

~Saiki_K~:
I can make a playlist for your funeral

Ally_Games:
Awee where's Honey? Get your future boyfriend to help you! Yes I'm a Yumeclouds shipper

Nolan_yt:
I am too Ally I am too <3

Esper:
Press F to pay respects! Make it out of the gulag whole soldier o7

"Wowww thanks Chat, you care so much," I said with sarcasm. Satan's sacrificial waterfall usually gets bad BAD for me. Whatta pain!

There was a duduling! From my discord. Who can be texting me right now? I'm not even on the smp yet. I opened the dm, it was from Niki. Ah, such an angel-!

Nihachu:
Hello Yumeiro :)

Yumeiro:
Softieeeeeeee I'm dyingggg ;^;

Nihachu:
What's wrong?

Yumeiro: I'm on my Satan's sacrificial waterfall! It sucks!

Nihachu: Oooh! Ohh... want to call?

My eyes drifted over those words, I didn't respond I just clicked on the call button. There was the dialing. Chat was confused and asked who I was calling or talked with each other.

"Hello Yumeiro," Niki says softly.

"Nnmmnnggg... What's popping?" I said groaning. I leaned my cheek against my hand. My chat was praising Niki or shipping us.

"Awweee, Honeysuckle, do you want to play on the smp?" Niki says with empathy. It felt nice knowing she was trying to help. Oh wait, she called me a nickname and it was a cute one too.

"I'm your Honeysuckle?" I said giddily. I put both my hands on my cheeks and squished them. Niki nervously giggled and it sounded like she was covering her face.

"Y-Yes," Niki nervously giggled out. She turned on her camera since she wasn't streaming. Niki was covering her face with a big sweet smile, little wisps of her hair sticking out and her appointment looking as soft as ever. I told you she is an angel.

"That's sweet, let's play Softie!" I said logging into the game. Yup the shippers were now losing their minds or the chat was very wholesome now.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few minutes

________________________________

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) and Niki wandered around in the smp trying to find each other, the last time (Y/n) was on was when she was with Techno. The two decided to meet in L'manburg, after the long trip they found each other. (Y/n) wasn't as eccentric as she usually was thanks to the pain.

"So, where to now?" (Y/n) says leaning against one of the houses.

"I was thinking we could stop by the flower shop?" Niki asks overlapping her fingers together causing them to fiddle.