Sus

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I had something planned today, it was a session. I was going to finally play among us with other people. I was nervous to the point where my hands were shaking because of new people. I sat down at my desk and took out my phone.

@Yumeiro:
Going live on twitch! Playing among us with new people! Me shooketh
Www.Dropouts/twitch.tv

I sent out the tweet and didn't bother to look at the replies cause I was nervous enough as it is. I was also pretty excited too but mostly nervous. I pressed around the mouse clicking on tabs to get among us up and hide the code with a Vibe city flag. I put up some fanart of me and clicked on twitch and slowly hit the broadcast button. Putting some wii music in the background, the viewers started to come in. I was at 50K! When did Honey and I get so popular?

"What's popping boisss!! We're gonna be playing among us with some new bois, not gonna lie I'm shitting my pants right now but let's do this!" I greeted them.

Sweet_tea:
YES WE GOT YUMEIRO TO TALK TO PEOPLE!!

Mediocre:
PAGWAHS

Kyle_69:
Yumeiro playing with people? Sus

Peaches:
More simps to kill

Lul_mamí:
Hell yeah! Kill everyone dere!

I laughed at the chat, at least they made me feel better. Took down the fanart and showed my screen which was on among us. I clicked through discord still not showing my screen. My stomach stank but I clicked on the vc and clicked start on among us.

No one's P.o.v

"What's poppin?" (Y/n) made the first move. She walked over to the computer picking (f/c) and the ski mask like the one Jason wears.

"Helloo," Skyunno greeted.

"Hi Women!" Tommy yelled.

"Is that what you call your friends that are girls?" Pewds said.

"What's happening?" Corpse said, he just got back from doing something.

"Ayooo! Daddy chilll!" (Y/n) yelled

She was surprised yet simping for the deep mysterious voice. They bursted out laughing again with wheezes or gasp laughter. Corpse had a higher pitched laugh from his deep voice. Tommy looked at Dream and then at Poki and at (Y/n).

"Oh Yumeiro this must be so awkward for you now! Oh! Surely it's awkward!" Tommy teases.

"Child. It's an open relationship. I'm Gucci! mwah." (Y/n) says and walks up to Poki and touched their among us characters together.

"Uhh what?" Lily says.

"Woahhh!" Jack yelled.

"Wait you have a side?" Dream goes up to her.

"Yeah! She's my wife and Tommy's other mom." (Y/n) giggled.

"Pokiii? Did we miss something?" Dave says cheekily.

"You guys are not my mother." Tommy denied it. (Y/n) and Poki walked up to the child and placed their hands on both of his shoulders like the powerful gay couple they are.

"Alright... let's get started." Skyunno says nervously, Corpse laughed in the background.

_______________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Alright chat, this is proximity chat too so we're gonna hear a few people. Where the fuck is the rocket bish?" I said walking around trying to find Nav but I was struggling. I clicked my map and saw cat ears.