Side hoe

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"You ready Honey? We gotta haul our phat asses over there!" I asked.

"I'M TRYING TO BE THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS!!" Honey yelled back.

Honey and I were invited to Fundy's wedding, yup Fundy was marring Dream. Now you might be wondering! Hey (Y/n), aren't you Dream's wife? You were an idiot and told his mom you'd marry him. You are right me! I am married to Dream but him and I agreed for it to be an open relationship since I'm also married to Pokinand and Dream has Fundy also George.

We were on the smp getting ready since the actual wedding server wasn't open yet. I was thinking maybe I should make a wedding for Poki or Dream and I.

I tugged on my tux. It was an open wine red tux, wine red dress pants, shiny black heels, a sick black choker with the metal circle, and my hair in a messy bun. For a bit I got my mask back from the Bitch boy. I'm going to give it back to him after the wedding though.

Honey busted down my door to my bathroom, not the door.... he was looking fly as fuck though.

Honey was wearing an elegant white and yellow dress. There were sunflowers on the dress, he wore some white heels too. Some sunflower petals were in his hair too. Now that's cute as fuck.

"Ayyy you lookin' cute cute!" I said.

"You looking smexy yourself! Let's head out." Honey says and was about to exit the server.

"Ight."

_______________________________

TIMESKIP: a few minutes

_______________________________

No one's P.o.v

The guests started to arrive, they were following the red carpet. (Y/n) and Honey walked up to Sapnap, Tommy, and Ranboo.

"Yumeiro this has to be awkward for you." Tommy says.

"No no, you see Mask buddy and I are in an open relationship." (Y/n) waved it off.

"Is that a good thing or?" Ranboo asked coming over to her side.

"It's a good thing to (Y/n)." Honey answers while the masked woman nodded. The guests started to jump onto the ship, telling out of excitement.

"Can I press this? I wanna see what it does." Dream says in his white wedding dress and veil. The canons of the ship fired out red and yellow fireworks.

"AAAHHH!" Sapnap yelled.

"OHH! OKAY WAIT! THAT'S NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WAS EXPECTING!!" Dream says startled.

"FUCK!! I MISSED! THE FIREWORKS GAVE ME CLOUDS SMP FLASHBACKS!!" (Y/n) yelled as she hit the sail of the boat instead of the big thing of water.

"HAHAHA!!" Fundy laughed at them.

There was a big crater in the side of the town, some of the guest panicked. The fox was gasp laughing. Dream hovered his hand over the button.

"That wasn't what I was expecting but I'm gonna do it again." Dream pressed the button.

"No stop!" Fundy says while laughing. More of the twin was exploded into bits, the fireworks fired out more sparks of red and white.

"OH MY GOD! DREAM!!" Sapnap yells.

"AAHH THE PTSD!!" (Y/n) yells jokingly about the Clouds smp.

"I'M SORRY OKAY?!" Honey yells sounding miserable but joking.

"Stop! Dream!" Fundy giggles. He pushes the green screen away from the death button.

"That is very cool!" Dream says and the two look at the crater.