E girls

Authors note: sooo I'm gonna take Minx out of the harem. I love her but I don't know how to write her and she's not in the smp. If she comes on the smp I'll bring her back but I don't know how to write her. Niki is still in the harem!

________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I looked at chat twisting and turning in my chair. My phone buzzed, I checked it. Seeing who it was made me smile. I clicked on a few tabs and on a server that I made.

"Alright chat let's get this stream going," I said.

Nihachu joined the game

I was being ringed on discord, I accepted the call. I walked up to her, Nihachu booped my nose. Chat was spamming AW's and wholesome vibes.

"What's popping Softie!" I said happily.

"Hello (Y/n)! U-Uh, can I call you that Yumeiro?" Niki asks. Her soft voice was peaceful.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Alright chat! Should we just play the game or speed run?" I tilted my head.

"Let's play the game, it'll be a nice series." Niki smiled.

I nodded, I went to a tree and punched it. I got some wood and made planks. I made a crafting table and put it under a tree. I took glances at Niki, she was playing with bee's. A small gasp left my lips. I should make a bee farm with her!  I think I should focus on shelter first though, cottage core!!

"Hey! Softie! I have an idea for a house!" I called out to her. I walked next to her.

"What is it (Y/n)?" Niki asked. She turned her head at me.

"Wanna make a cottage? Like cottage core?" I asked. I had to look down at her, I'm slightly taller.

"That's pretty, sure!" Niki agreed.

"Oh! Here, have these." I said. I grabbed some wood out of my inventory, I placed it into her hands. Our hands touched before pulling away.

"Thank you," Niki said.

I felt to go to the forest again. I got dark oak and oak wood, placing some ingredients in the right places on the crafting table. There was wood logs and wood planks in my inventory. I made some basic tools. Walking to a stone wall of a mountain, I swung my pickaxe back and fourth getting cobblestone. I placed some cobblestone in a pattern on the walls and the dark oak stairs above the front door. Shearing the ground and placing random cobblestone in a opposite 'L' formation, I made a path! Niki came up to me and looked at the house.

"Wow (Y/n)! It looks so cute," Niki says.

"Ahaha, thanks Softie!" I said.

A orange hue covered the world around us. I took her hand and walked to a ladder on the side. I helped her up it and climbed up not too long after. Sitting on the roof with her. We watched the burst of orange, pink, yellow, red, blue, and purple. It was so beautiful! Sunsets have always been apart of my aesthetics, so has the the night time. I felt a bump on my shoulder. I looked down curiously, Niki was laying her head on my shoulder. The colors reflected on her face perfectly. I smiled calmly at her, I laid my head on hers and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. I didn't notice the pink on her face.

The stars decorated the skies. I opened the door for Niki. I took some steak and put it in the furnace. I leaned my body on the counter.

Niki's P.o.v

My hands laid in my lap, I looked over to (Y/n). Thoughts started to fill my head. She looked over at me.

"You okay Softie?" (Y/n) says. She leaned her body on the counter with her cheek in her palm.

"Uh yeah, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, anything!" (Y/n) says smiling.

"Can I try on your mask." I asked.

She looked puzzled at first but giggled. I felt butterflies. (Y/n) walked at me and reached behind her head. I heard her fiddle with the straps. I covered my face with my hands so I couldn't see her face.

"Uh Softie? What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked.

"Covering my face so I don't see yours. I won't look at your face." I say.

"Awhh! Softie it's okay! You can look," (Y/n) says.

I took my hands off of my face, my vision focused. (Y/n) was there smiling in front of me with her nose scrunched as she smiled. Her eyes held so much emotion and a burst of (E/c) colors. They were so pretty.

I looked down and saw the blushy mask in her hands. (Y/n) walked behind me and stuck the straps together. It covered half of my face, I brought my hands up to it. A smiled softly.

"Ah! You look so cute!!" (Y/n) says.

"T-Thank you," I say. My hands covered my burning cheeks. (Y/n) stuck her tongue out playfully, I giggled.

"Hey (Y/n), your face is really pretty." I said, I bashfully smiled. Her eyes lit up and she grinned.

"It is?" (Y/n) asked. I nodded, she got happier and jumped around. Her hands were on her cheeks. It was cute to see her like this. I laughed at her being so excited, it was heartwarming. She was really beautiful in her own little way. We didn't spend much time together, I wanted to do more things with her. Tommy is right, (Y/n) is really something else. I pushed the mask up and moved it to the side of my head. The smell of something burning fills the air.

"AH SHITE! THE STEAK!"

________________________________

TIMESKIP: the next day, afternoon

________________________________

No one's P.o.v

While (Y/n) was out getting supplies for the bee farm, Niki decided to start a garden. 

Niki made a little pond and surrounded it with cobblestone slabs. She made a little cobblestone and dirt path in a circle and another path from the side. Niki felt the house and found a flower field, she collected some flowers of all kinds. She walked back to the garden and surrounded the pound and path with pretty flowers. Niki built a spruce canopy with leaves and vines on it. Feeling proud with it, she looked back at the scenery. Daydreams filled her head of all the cutesy things she could do here with (Y/n).

"WOAH!! This is so beautiful!!" (Y/n) says. Niki squeaked and looked behind her, she walked over to the masked person.

"Thank you, do you wanna tour?" Niki asks. (Y/n) nodded eagerly.

(Y/n) held Niki's hand and walked on the path with her. Softie blushing and feeling her heart pound. They talked and looked at different flowers of the garden, they went in the spruce canopy. They sat on the benches next to each other. Niki gave (Y/n) a bouquet of flowers, (Y/n) smiled at her gently and put one of the flowers in her hair. Niki's heart subconsciously melted at the gesture. (Y/n) took of her mask and placed it on the rail, the two laughed and talked together. Feelings in the air and playing with flowers.

After a wholesome break, (Y/n) lead Niki to the other side of the house. They were going to make their bee farm there since the crops were behind the house. The extra wood from the house was being used for the bee farm, they made a square like box. Niki gave (Y/n) some glass panes. Their hands brushing together. They placed down the glass in a square. (Y/n) cleaned a bit of the glass stain and rubbed her arm on the stain. Seeing Niki on the other side of the glass in front of her, she waved at the Softie. Niki smiled and giggled at her childish behavior. (Y/n) went inside the box and placed some left over flowers down with Niki. The two making eye contact and getting lost in each other's eyes/mask. (Y/n) already got the bees prepared, she put them inside the box. The chonky bees flew around. They stood by the door.

Niki held (Y/n)'s hand, they looked back proud of what they made. Everything at the moment was perfect.