Vibe City commeth

Tommy's P.o.v

I was walking on the prime path with Tubbo. The last time was saw Dream he was a complete psychopath, let alone call my base bitch boy enterprise! Wilbur tried to get a date with Dream. Then we had a fortnite build trying to fight each other for my discs.

"Hey Tubbo," I turned to him.

"Yeah?" He says.

"We're getting my discs back right?" I asked,

"Oh yeah, we're getting them back." Tubbo says,

We kept walking talking about what might happen next, but there was a message in the discord server.

Yumeiro:

Come to these coordinators xxx-xxx-xxx

"The fuck?" I say,

"Oh! Yumeiro and Honey are on," Tubbo checked,

"Let's go to the coordinates and see what the woman wants," I says.

The coordinates were outside of L'Manburg and where everything else was. It wasn't too far from everything though, the prime path was connected to it. Wilbur, and a few others were there. There was a big wall made out of stone blocks and stone fences at the top with V's on the side of them.

No one's P.o.v

"GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!!" A high pitched British accent was heard. (Like Narrators fancy accent)

"What the..." George says looking up.

"What is this?" Wilbur looks at the wall.

The players were confused and mumbling. Wondering who the voice was, wondering why the wall was there.

"TIS IS I, HONEY!! WITH MY RIGHT HAND WOMAN!! YUMEIRO!!" Honey says in his accent.

"YES SIRE!!" Yumeiro popped up from below the walls. Her voice high pitched and screaming in a British accent. (Your voice is like slave Juicy's)

"What is this?" Fundy asks,

"What's wrong with your voice?!" Tommy says loudly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Honey looks down at him.

"W-what?" Tommy stuttered out nervously laughing. They were laughing, stuttering, shocked, or just showing their confusion.

"YOU SEE! WE DIDN'T WANT TO PICK A SIDE! SO WE CREATED OUR OWN!!" Yumeiro shouted behind her mask.

"WELCOME! TO VIBE CITY!!" Honey announced. Both of their accents pierced the players ears.

"What? Vibe city?" Niki tilts her head.

"I'll allow it," Dream says calmly.

"What?!" Some others yelled, shooketh. They all looked at him.

"THE DECISION HAS BEEN DECIDED!!" Yumeiro shouted, her voice pitchy.

"TO BE ACCEPTED IN VIBE CITY YOU NEED TO BE SUMMONED TO THE HOUSE OF VIBES FOR YOUR VIBE CHECK!! IF YOU PASS YOUR VIBE CHECK YOUR ALOUD IN VIBE CITY!! IF YOU DON'T PASS THE VIBE CHECK YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN VIBE CITY AND WILL HAVE A PUNISHMENT!!" Honey shouted as he explained.

"ANY QUESTIONS?!" Yumeiro shouted right after.

Everyone looked at the two weirdly, mostly shock. It was interesting to have a new nation with such rules.

"Yeah, why." Sapnap says.

"TIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE WE CAN'T SIDE WITH ANY OF YOU!" Honey says,

"Will Vibe city take part in the war?" Wilbur asks,

"NO NOT AT ALL, BUT IF THINGS CHANGE YOU WILL BE INFORMEDDDD!!" Yumeiro shouts dragging out her words.

"When can we take the vibe check?" Tubbo raises his hand.

"NOT TODAY BUT AFTER TODAY!! TOMORROW WE ALLOW VIBE CHECKS!" Honey says, he dragged out some of his words, the crowd was silent.

"IF THERE IS NO MORE QUESTIONS, THOU SHALL LEAVE!!" Yumeiro says,

The two Vibes disappeared into the walls. The rest of the players left the Vibe territory.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

In the walls of Vibe city I walked with Honey, the sound of our feet hitting the stone floors.

"What do we need to work on, site?" I say in my Vibe voice. It was just quieter.

"We need to work on the house of Vibes and our flag." Honey says in the Vibe voice.

"I'll make the Vibe city flag today since we aren't taking vibe checks," I say, my mind creating ideas.

"I'll work on half of the house of Vibes, our color of our country is light green and white." Honey says, he walked away leaving the walls and going in the back of our nation.

I walked to get concrete that we collected, luckily we had green and white with some spruce wood. I grabbed some ladders as well. On the left side next to the walls in the corner, I placed the wood straight up. It went above the walls, that's went I started to make a rectangle going right with green concrete. Placing some wood on the green parts of the flag to place the white. Then I placed the white into a V with a line on top of the V. I broke the wood I stood on falling to the ground, before I could die I placed water to save me. I repeated this with the other corner of the wall too. There our two glorious green and white Vibe city flags was shown.

This is epic!