Meeting the bitch bois

(C/n) - country name

————————————————————————

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

My arms pushing down on the backpack, I internally screamed in my head. Finally I managed to sloppily put everything in and zip it up.  I sighed and leaned on the wall.

Honeyclouds:

Hey mommy milkers you ready cuz imma ass blast this front door

Yumeiro:

Holy shit your here already? I'm comin I'm comin

I grabbed my bag and mask with the blush and '^^'. I looked back at my outfit seeing if it was good. I wore a black shirt sleeved that had a saturated pink painted soda and hand with it in a retro kind of aesthetic. Dark green plaid pants, black thigh highs, and black platformed boots. To top it all off with my iconic mask.

I heard my front door slam open. Grabbing my backup and rushing back downstairs to my living room. There was the red spikey banged haired boy with some loose strands, his emerald eyes, and his pale skin covered in freckles.

"Atsuya, the fuck did you do to my door?" I say looking at the dented door.

"Uh nothing, anyway let's go!" Atsuya says,

He took my hand, we walked to the car. He opened my door to the car. I nodded and went inside soon after he came in the car too. I turned up the music on the radio. He starts to drive off to the airport.

"Are you going to wear your mask the whole ride? I mean isn't it hard to breathe?" Atsuya looks towards me.

"Eh I guess I could take it off for now," I says,

My hands guiding their way to the chin of the mask. Slowly I pulled it down. Revealing my (E/c) orbs and (S/c) face. My facial features softened.

I blinked a couple times adjusting to the brightness of the light around me. Atsuya has seen my face before. I faced him to see him smiling at me.

"What?" I raised a brow,

"It's just nice to see your face," he turns back to the road.

"Wow creepy," I chuckled.

"Not like that!" Atsuya yells at me.

The song 'I wanna see some ass' came on the radio. My nose scrunched as I smiled and started screaming the lyrics to the song. Atsuya laughed while snorting here and there, I teased him for his snort calling him a piggy. Soon enough my voice got sore from screeching, I coughed up a few lungs. He slowly back away while snorting under his breath. Soon enough we were in the parking lot of the airport.

"I'll break my leg right now so we can park in the handicap section." I say looking at the packed parking lot.

"I don't want to go to the hospital for a parking spot," Atsuya says,

We found a soon a parking spot farther away from the entrance. We got out of the car with the luggage. Walking towards the entrance, half way there we started to pant.