The softie and the furry

(Y/n) P.o.v

We moved from game to game. The one we were at now is the hockey game. The boys had they're game, Atsuya and I wanted to play this time since we were competitive against each other.

Atsuya was on the right side and I was on the left. I gripped the stick like paddle, the others watched from the sidelines. Atsuya took the puck and placed it on the cold hovering board. There was a slight pause before it hit it hard. It gilded quickly to my side, my reflexes kicked in and I hit it and then hit it to the other side hard. He hit it forcefully to my side, I hit the puck against the wall. The puck hit the wall at an angle that went into his goal. He groaned and I cheered while sticking my tongue out.

Next round, I launched my body towards the puck and hit it hard, it was too fast for him to block. I scored again. Atsuya served the puck this time, I blocked a few times he hit it. He hit it off the corner of the wall and scoring into my goal.

In the end Atsuya won the game. That whole tournament was like an intense anime battle.

"Damn it!" I cursed.

"Suck it!!" Atsuya yelled.

"Bop it!" I said jokingly. We laughed at each other. The others were there staring at us with surprised faces.

"That was something," Tommy says.

"Something epic," I said. I put my arms behind my head to rest it on. We made our way to the next game, it was also going to be the last game.

The game we were at was the basket ball one, we each had our different hoops and who would get the more hoops win. The others decided to sit this one out so I went against Atsuya.

"Alright you guys ready?" Philza asked,

"Ayup!/Yuh!" We said,

A bell went off signaling that the game began. I grabbed the balls quickly and missing the hoop but some got in, I was in the lead. My hands grabbing the leather of the ball and hitting the rim of the hoop but it turning and falling off. Atsuya tried to hit the balls out of my hand.

"What are you doing?" I laughed,

"I'm getting good!" Atsuya laughed out,

He tried hitting more of the balls out of my hand. He stopped and kept hitting more balls in. I had a crazy idea, I looked around seeing if the coast was clear. He wasn't looking, I smirked. I slid my way into the machine and grabbed the balls then putting them in the hoop.

"WHAT?!" Tommy yells. Wilbur and Philza were next to him shocked.

"Wait! wait! You can't do that!" Atsuya says nervously laughing.

"Bruh don't expose meeee!" I say wheezing.

I put in a few more balls in the hoops as I was still in the machine. I got out of the machine before anyone could notice, then grabbed a few more balls to shoot. The game was finished and we got our scores I got 145 and he got 99. We got our tickets.

"I won!" I said,

"You cheated." Wilbur says,

"Yeah and?" I turned to him. They started to laugh.

"Your point?" Atsuya mimicked then laughed.

We went to go redeem our tickets in the front. I stood next to Tommy and Wilbur was in front of him. Atsuya was behind me. The camera was recording again.

"Hey Will," Tommy says.

"Hey," Wilbur says.

"Look at all of our money, were gonna sell this. What should we buy?" Tommy asked.