Vibing with the pig

Authors note: hey pals! I'm making the discord server so please drop your discord's in the comments below UwU! Enjoy reading!

______________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

An open field of grass blew in the slight breeze, the sunlight rays shined down on the grass giving it a glow. This is a good spot!

I wanted to make a farm for the city, Honey and I usually have our own personal little farms but it think it would be nice to have one out in the open. I wanted to make it big but even though I have lots of free time I needed some help with this. Luckily, I knew a guy!

You whispered to Technoblade: you wanna help me plant?

Technoblade whispers to you: only if it's potatoes nerd

You whispered to Technoblade: Ight

I sat and waited for Peppa pig to come and help me, motivation was draining. Techno came into Vibe city with a new fit that looked pretty tight. He wore a blue, red, and white outfit. His crown on this head.

"Ayeee you trying to impress me?" I smirked and giggled.

"Uhh no?" Techno said awkwardly and then looked away.

"Anyway I need help potato master!" I pointed at him and then looked back at the farm land I wanted to use.

"Alright, let's get started." Techno said.

He pulled out a hoe and some potato seeds. I have other seeds so it's not just all potatoes.  I tapped his shoulder and Techno gave me a spare hoe. I already had a bucket of water. First, I dug a hole in a straight line. I swung my hoe up and dug it into the soil making a straight line out of it. I was almost half way done when I felt Techno looking at me.

"For a good pvp player, you didn't swing it right." Techno said and walked over to me.

No one's P.o.v

Techno went behind (Y/n) and pointed the places of where she should be holding it. He was too awkward to touch her.

"There?" (Y/n) asks.

"No, there." Techno says pointing to the spot on handle bar.

"Listen here you little shi—" (Y/n) meme'd and giggled.

Techno slowly our his hands on hers, he shivered as he felt her soft cold hands. There was that warm feeling bubbling in him again. Techno pushed the feeling away. He placed her hands on the hoe the right way, Techno told her about the correct spots and facts about farming, he even told her about slaves. They went back to hoeing the ground and got started to cover the soil with seeds.

(Y/n) went up to a nearby lake, she pulled out a bucket. She pulled the bucket on her shoulders holding it with her arm. (Y/n) was stronk. She went back to Techno who looked like he was having fun farming. She poured the water into the hole that she made previously. She looked back at Peppa pig then at the water, a evil grin came on her face.

Techno looks up from a second, water splashed on his face. He looked up with a deadpanned expression. (Y/n) stood their with her arms in a splashing like movement. A small smile made a way on his face. He pushed a small wave at her. (Y/n) giggled and put her hands in front of her to block the wave. She shot another wave which made Techno shoot a bigger wave at her. This broke out into a wave fight.

______________________________

TIMESKIP: an hour

______________________________

Techno's P.o.v

The farm was finished mostly filled with potatoes. (Y/n) sat down next to me and panted, she wiped the dirt off of her face. I kneeled down next to her. (Y/n) looked at me with a weird stare.

"Just sit down." (Y/n) laughed and patted the ground next to her. I stopped kneeling and sat down next to her instead. Strands of my hair was getting... stroked? I looked out the corner of my eyes and saw (Y/n) taking strands of my hair.

"What are doing?" I asked raising a brow.

"Braiding... your hair smell nice." (Y/n) said in a hushed tone.

I felt my face turn hot and my lips pressed together. She said my hair smelled good...? (Y/n) kept moving the hair between her fingers, she seemed in her zone. She was more quiet and calm. (Y/n)'s lips parted and she breathes softly. I smiled at her, I was going to look at the potato farm but I couldn't stop looking at (Y/n). STOP FEELINGS. She finished the braid and brushed her fingers from the top to the bottom of it.

"All the hairs out of my face at least." I said monotoned.

"It's prutyy," (Y/n) said oddly calmly, should I be scared?

She ran her fingers down the braid again. (Y/n) lifted her hand up and touched my cheek, I didn't know what to do. Regaining my sense I took her hand and took it off my face. (Y/n) looked confused and tilted her head. I looked at her hand then at her face... well have of it. Rethinking my actions I took her hand back and put it on my cheek. Leaving it there I let (Y/n) do the rest. She caressed and stroked my cheek, it felt... comforting.

(Y/n) took her hand away again, my hand reached at it but I took it back. She noticed how I wanted more touch. She leaned down and laid on me, her head was on my chest. I didn't know what to do. My hands moved around her not actually touching her trying to figure out how to hug someone.

"Ehh.." I hummed.

I moved my hands a bit more trying to see how to hold someone. (Y/n) just laid comfortably in my lap. I came to the conclusion that I would just pat her head, my hand patted her (H/c) strands. (Y/n) snuggled more which felt affectionate. I gave in and wrapped my arms around her stomach or uh waist? It was fluffy and warm, I am very touch deprived and haven't felt a woman's touch.

No one's P.o.v

Techno laid his head on (Y/n)'s. He rubbed her stomach. She was enjoying the moment and looking back at her hard work, taking this time to relax. The both of them stayed there for awhile. Techno couldn't wrap his head around what he was feeling.