Back home

Tubbo's P.o.v

He's... alive? Swaying my legs off the drug van roof and walking up to... Tommy... who I found dead with mum is standing right in front of me. I couldn't tell if this is good or bad, I really want to say it's good. We stood in front of each other taking everything in. Tommy looks remorseful. My brows furrowed in confusion. I took my eyes off of just him. There is Technoblade, Connor, and Ranboo with him. For some reason, Connor is on a leash? What is that about?

"well, well, well! Look who it is!" Technoblade's tone laced with anger.

"I... I'm so confused? Your alive?!" I said looking at mainly Tommy, he was staring straight at me with a strong gaze.

"Hello, Tubbo. Where have you been?" Tommy says quietly and with serious intent.

"Here?" I asked confused, now that I think about it he could've said that because I exiled him.

"Remember when you exiled me?" Tommy said betrayed and dully. His gaze only hardened after that. I feel the anxiety swell up in me, this is all too hard to take in.

"Yeah, remember when you exiled Tommy? This is turning out poorly." Technoblade said right next to him with a broad hand on his shoulder.

"Wh... What's going on here?" I asked looking between both Tommy and Techno switching my gaze back and forth. Connor was on the leash still coming closer to me but was hit away by Tommy with a stick, Techno threw a healing potion on him.

"You've still got my discs!" Tommy says as Techno comes to his other side nudging his head towards Connor on the leash.

"We've got a hostage, Tubbo! We've got a hostage and we're going to kill Connor if you don't give me some of my stuff! I'd accept a trident and a pickaxe!" Techno threatens me coming closer.

"Uh... wait, Tommy, you're with Technoblade?" I looked at him confused feeling my stomach sink.

"Well! Uuuhhhh, it's a temporary team up so-" Techno was cut off when my attention was fixated on him. Tommy came up closer to me more threatening.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." Tommy says seriously. I backed away more and quicker, sweating out of nervousness. I saw the look in Tommy's eyes soften whilst they talked over each other.

"Actually you know what, he's okay. Even after all the shit, he did to me." Tommy says I feel my shoulders become less tense despite Techno arguing against Tommy.

"You didn't come and visit me once. So don't try to guilt me. I was stuck there with the only person I could trust, I was stuck with Yumeiro." Tommy said with the softened look gone. Techno was backing him up.

"About mum Tommy, about mum. Do you even know where is she now?" I asked looking at him feeling the sorrow from seeing her like that fill my mind.

"What happened to Yumeiro, Tubbo." Tommy said sternly, this was not a question.

"In Vibe city, she's.. she's not doing so good. Just go knock on the gate and say you're there for mum." I said looking down, I wanted to tell him before we argued again. I held my arm and looked up at him. Tommy now had a look of dread in his eyes. Ever since that day that I found her from Schlatt I've been visiting her every day. I've also had been having mixed feelings about Schlatt being my dad, he was so horrible but it was so good to have another parent.

Tommy argued and yelled at me again.

_____________________________

TIMESKIP: after the fight

_____________________________

No one's P.o.v

Worrying steps running against the path to the city where the lime green flag with the white V soars. Tommy banged on the door roughly, Techno walking up behind him and standing by the door.