tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy

Authors note: this chapter was requested by Nagasaki_Yumi ! Thank you!! It's a short but sweet chapter UwU
________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I placed down the popcorn on the coffee table along with a few other snacks, candies, and sodas/monster energy drinks. Atsuya was coming home soon and we planned to have a movie night tonight since we a big kids now. My mommy is so proud of me. Atsuya picked what kind of snacks and I picked the movie for tonight.

Atsuya had college and late night classes so he should be coming home soon. That's right he is big brain and still goes to school while I dropped out.

Koolaid and (P/n) jumped onto the chair and cuddled each other. Koolaid has a little thing of cotton candy in her arms and started to eat it. It was her favorite sweet. (P/n) didn't eat anything but he liked staying with his sister.

I laid on the couch and grabbed the remote. My oversized sweated covering most of my body and laying on the couch and my Nikes pros fitted against my waist. I put down the remote real quick to put my hair in a bun, strands kept falling in my face. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed the remote again and scrolled on Netflix, there I found a good movie. Frozen two! What? I'm into child movies and shows, blame (B/n). I clicked on the movie and play but pause at the beginning and scrolled on my phone. The front door opened and Atsuya came out from it.

"What's poppin' broski!!" I yelled, he laughed and threw his bag on the floor. He walked over to me on the couch and laid on the other end of the couch.

"What are we watching?" Atsuya asked grabbing a box of strawberry pocky.

"Frozen two," I said and pressed play.

"That ones epic," Atsuya says, he nibbles on some of the pocky.

No one's P.o.v

The movie played in the background showing the pretty princesses.

(Y/n)'s feet and legged rubbed against Atsuya's cuddling each other under the blankets. A song came on from one of Olaf's scenes. (Y/n) proceeded to scream all the lyrics then showed her vocals on the last line. Christoph was about to propose to Anna.

"Simp!!" Atsuya yelled at the tv and the two of them laughed.

The two do them sat up and cuddled next to each other. They were further into the movie were they would go into the enchanted forest. (Y/n) grabbed a bit of popcorn and fed it to Atsuya, he grabbed a pocky stick and fed it to her. His face was subconsciously heating up. A happy soft smile tugged his lips.  Atsuya ruffles (Y/n)'s hair gently. The scene of Honeymary and Elsa came up.

"Deffo flerting." Atsuya says.

"Deffo gay for each other." (Y/n) says while munching.

Another scene came on with Christoph singing in the woods with a bunch of reindeer. The two munched on their snacks more. Atsuya put his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder, she didn't mind she found it comfy.

"Haha! Simp!" (Y/n) pointed at the tv. They laughed at each other from their yelling at the screen.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: close to the ending of the movie

________________________________

Atsuya's P.o.v

(Y/n) was laying next to me, I played with her hair and cuddled. Her hands placed on my chest softly. I smiled down and her and kept watching the movie.

Anna broke the bridge and Elsa was being badass. They saved the kingdom or something. I picked up (Y/n) bridal style and walked to her room, Koolaid and (P/n) following us. I placed her in her bed and tucked her in the blankets. I kissed her forehead before going to leave the room.

(Y/n) grabbed my sleeve lightly and mumbled something under her breath that I couldn't make out clearly. I smiled down at her, (Y/n) wouldn't let go of my sleeve. I went under the covers with her and cuddled her close, wrapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling into her soft locks. Dream world here I come, (Y/n) I don't know how to say I love you to you.