Go touch some grass

Authors note: Ello lovelies, I wanted to ask. Since Corpse is apart of the harem do you want Skyunno to join the harem too? Also damn people are still reading up to this point?

(F/g) = favorite gem

____________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Karl was busy with more of his time traveler stuff so I was being bored in my hammock. I didn't see Ghostbur and Glatt yesterday so I want to see them again. I floated down from my hammock and did quick transportation. Fading into a line and zooming to the forest since that'. where they are the most.

Arriving I faded back into my ghostly self. I looked around to see no one there at first. Hands covered my eyes and lifted my head up. I chuckled under my breath knowing who it is, I mean it is our little thing that he does to me.

"What's Poppin, Glatt?" I asked with him still covering my eyes.

"How did you know it was me, Missy?" Glatt asked uncovering my eyes and putting his hands on my waist looking down at me.

"You always cover my eyes like that, Horns," I said brushing my hand down his ears slowly and softly. He melted in my touch. Slouching down and relaxing his body, his eyes rolling up and a wobbly smile on his face. His face was red and he let out a pleasuring sigh. (Think of the moment before La Muerte caressing Xibalba before pulling his beard) I did this to him a lot, he seem to love it.

I let go and started to walk to the river. He followed me and sat next to me, He picked up a rock. He skipped rocks though it didn't skip perfectly.

"About our kid, what are they like? Where are they now?" I asked hugging my knees.

"He is living somewhere else now from what I've heard, away from his home country. He was bubbly and kind of soft. Not too soft he still made threats and caused chaos like you do. He is dumb sometimes but that's okay, it's funny. He's a good kid. I was just a bad dad." Glatt says running his hand through his hair, groaning and slouching. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sure now that your dead you can change and be a better dad to him. Your a better parent than I am, I don't even know my own son." I joked trying to lighten the mood. Out of no where Glatt made a beer bottle appear.

No one's P.o.v

Soon the two of them got up from their cozy spots. Glatt looking back at the river and thinking about what (Y/n) had said. He shook his head.

"What poppin Ghostbur!" (Y/n) said waving and running up to him.

"Hello (Y/n), do you want some blue?" Ghostbur asks holding out blue.

"Hell, why not?" (Y/n) shrugged and held out her hands for blue. He gave it to her.

"You know, I have a blue sheep. Her name is Friend. You and her will get along too." Ghostbur says with a closed eye smile.

"Did I have any pets when I was alive?" (Y/n) asked pointing to herself.

"You did and still do! Your pet is still alive, I bet he misses you a lot actually. He's a sheep like mines but his color is pink." Ghostbur says remembering the last time when the two sheep's had a play date. He held his cheeks with a smile as he thought about the memory.

"That's a really cute face your making!" (Y/n) says getting closer to him. Ghostbur's face turned blue and his dark grey eyes widened in surprise.  There was a cough that caught there attention. Glatt was standing there in his old blue sweater. Hugging himself and looking down.

"Woah! I haven't seen you in that sweater in ages." Ghostbur exclaims and points to him. Before Glatt met (Y/n) he would wear his blue sweater all the time but he wanted to impress (Y/n) so he would wear his sloppy suit more around her.