Secret tunnels

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

(P/n) in my lap, purring. My hand running through his fluffy and soft fur. Clicking around on my computer, scrolling my mouse. I hit the broadcast button for twitch. The viewers started to flood into the stream.

"Hey chat welcome to the stream, we're gonna go on the smp again for today. I've prepped something big." I smirked. Chat seemed excited with curiosity. I clicked onto the server.

A few people were on right now, it was mostly everyone from Pogtopia. I was spawned into Vibe city.

There was white carpet around the maid cafe I made, it was placed outside for detail. I went over the corner of it. I went down a secret hidden bamboo shoots, there was a big hole filled with these things. I made it to the bottom of the hole.

I walked through the small tunnel, I turned every corner and pressed buttons that blended in with the stone. I smirked smugly and chuckled under my breath. Joining the call the boys were in.

"Woman?" Tommy asks.

"Hello Yumeiro," Wilbur says. There was a silence from me, no words came out. This seemed to thicken the tension with them.

"Y-Yumeiro?" Tubbo stuttered.

I saw that he was standing in front of the wall I was hiding behind. I just waited a bit before he was perfectly alined, Tommy walked next to Tubbo.

"What's popping!" I say, a clicked a blended in button and the pistons from the side opened a secret door from the wall I was hiding behind. I heard Tubbo scream then calmed down. Tommy was laughing and yelling out of surprise.

"YUMEIRO WHAT THE FUCK!"  Tommy yells.

"What's happening?" Techno asks monotoned.

"Come down to Pogtopia, Yumeiro did something." Tubbo says, he regained himself after a bit. I hid back behind the walls, Technoblade and Wilbur came to where the two children were. They were confused about all the screaming and yelling. I hit the blended button again.

"Hulloo," I grinned evilly.

"What?! Wait!!" Wilbur yells surprised, the other two boys laughed at him.

"Well, didn't expect that." Techno says. He had a small smile. The door closed again.

"Here, follow me. There's something big I need to show you." I said. I pressed the button and kept it open, they came inside.

Techno's P.o.v

Yumeiro kept leading us down this sketchy tunnel, I didn't say anything about it. Tommy was walking in front of me. Yumeiro put her arm in front of him.

"Watch out! Here's the thing with these tunnels, they have traps all around if someone where to find them. There's some ways for fast travel though." Yumeiro explains. She stepped on a trip wire multiple times. Pistons in the ground that moved and two blocks down was a pit of lava.

"Why is the lava so close to the surface?" Wilbur asks, his hand pointed to it.

"If it's closer than there will be less time for a person to react if they have water." Yumeiro smirked.

That's actually pretty smart. The others seemed impressed by it. We kept following her, her traps were impressive. There were all sorts of them. There were also hidden buttons behind banners, blended in with stone, hidden under lower slabs of stone. The traps were pretty creative too. They involved suffocating, drowning, burning, impossible mazes, and etc. Tubbo almost ended up dying from most of them, Tommy ran all the wrong directions, Wilbur grabbed their collars and kept them back on track. Yumeiro would laugh and warn them not to go that way, this must have taken a lot of redstone and skill.

"Alright guys, here we are. The main quarters! Here I have everything!" Yumeiro held her arms out. There was something a little off about her, she seemed different as Wilbur and Tommy described to me.

It was a small room covered in stone and an outer layer of obsidian. The main room had a big map on the wall in item frames, there were dots showing where everyone is. There were chests built into the walls. In the middle of the room was a wooden table with chairs, a enchantment table was in the middle of the table.

"WHAT THE FUCK YUMEIRO?!" Tommy yelled.

"H-How?" Wilbur stuttered. Tubbo seemed more impressed with the red stone and tried to find out how she did it.

"Everything? What do you have already?" I asked, walking up to her. Yumeiro looked back at me.

"Well check the chests. I don't have a book for information on the people, mainly because I have to update the library." Yumeiro crossed her arms. She looked back at the map.

"The chests?" Tubbo asks.

"Y-Yumeiro!" Wilbur said shocked. I turned to him, he already opened the chest. His face twisted into surprise.

"Hm?" I opened a chest, lifting up the lid. My eyes widened.

The chest had a three or two stacks of each of the items. There is TNT, potions, netherite armor, neitherite axes/swords/pickaxes, bows and crossbows, arrows, gapples, steak, bread, and etc.

"How did you get all of this Yumeiro?" Wilbur asks.

"I got it manually, all of it. It took a week or so but I did it." Yumeiro shrugged, a smug look on her face.

"Does Honeyclouds know about this?" Tommy asks.

"Nope, he doesn't know a thing about it. It's all secret." Yumeiro says, she did a bit of jazz hands. I had a small smile. There was another two tunnels and we didn't come from them, I walked in front of them.

"What do these tunnels lead to?" I pointed towards the tunnels. Yumeiro walked over to me, she put a hand on my shoulder. I felt different... why?

"Those are tunnels into Manburg and the dream smp. There's traps all around there too." Yumeiro says. She had a shit eating grin and pointed to the tunnels.

"This is crazy Yumeiro!" Tubbo says.

"Well I've kept a few things from everyone, I'm insanely good with redstone. I'm pretty much unstoppable with it. It's like another way to help my pvp skill." Yumeiro said.

"Hmm, nice job." I said. Tommy stuttered at what I said.

"Thanks Peppa pig! Anyway, this is here for you and it's my domain. Just don't go around messing the place up," Yumeiro said. I smiled then looked away.

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) showed them the way back and had them memorize where the traps are so they don't die from them. Under every trap is a dropper that leads to her domain.

They were back in Pogtopia. Everyone returned to what they were doing. Tommy still surprised at the whole thing.

Techno pulled something out of his pocket, it was the potato (Y/n) gave him when they first saw each other. His head was in loops of overthinking, what was he feeling?

________________________________

Authors note: you and your base were basically like how Vanoss was when we created Doomsday on the server