Sicc boi

No one's P.o.v

It was a normal sunny day on the smp as per usual. Tommy was streaming while talking to George, Fundy and Niki were also on doing what ever they needed to do.

"Fundy, why are you a furry?" Tommy asks while running around.

"I'm not." Fundy says, he followed the child around.

Yumeiro joined the game

"Yumeiro's on~" Niki says sweetly, she had this feeling towards the masked woman that she loved and wanted more of.

Tommyinnit: woman

Tommyinnit: get in vc

The discord sound went off letting the others know that she joined the call. The others grew smiles on their faces, things seemed more fun when she was around.

"Yumeiro?" George asks. She didn't say anything for a good while.

"W-What's popping?" (Y/n) says, her voice was rasped and icky. (You kinda sound like Terrorizer when he was sicc and playing with Vanoss.)

"OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Tommy yells,

"I GOT CORONA!" (Y/n) yelled, her voice was higher and rasped. Tommy and some of the others started to laugh.

"I'm sorry Yumeiro, I hope you feel better." Niki says,

"Awhh Nihachu it's okay you softie," (Y/n) says,

(Y/n) was in Vibe city trying to figure out what she should build. An idea popped into her head, she was gonna make a maid cafe just for fun. Niki and George entered Vibe city. Yes they passed the vibe check. They walked towards (Y/n) who was already building a base of the cafe with birch wood in a rectangle form. It was on the left side near her home, the circle of the walls in Vibe city was very big and they could always expand since Dream gave her permission.

"What is this Yumeiro?" George asked looking around at it.

"A maid cafe, the city looks a little empty." (Y/n) went to go get some quartz out of her house.

"Ew a maid cafe," Tommy says,

"Ew Tommyinnit," (Y/n) says jokingly making the child's playfully mad.

George and Niki decided to help her with building the cafe. They were placing down the birch blocks, (Y/n) came back and dug out all the dirt in the ground and placed birch and quartz in a checkered patterned. George went to go make white glass panes. Niki tripped on her on feet and was starting to fall backwards, (Y/n) quickly walked over to her and held her waist. The two were in a dipping position. Niki blushes brightly, (Y/n)'s face was bright red with blush and a wobbly smile. She helped Niki up before going back to the house.

"How have you been doing Woman?" Tommy asks.

"Euugghhh I feel terrible, I've been sick and dead." (Y/n) says. George came back with the glass planes and put them in the walls. She made a roof with birch.

"You don't sound so good either," Fundy says.

"Yeahhh, bleh" (Y/n) coughed.

She went over the roof and made a pattern of white and pink strips. Niki climbed up top and help her with it, gazing at (Y/n) here and there.

"Woman what else have you done? Besides being disgusting?" Tommy asks,

"She's not disgusting." Niki says.

"Awhh thank you softie, I just got done doing my taxes." (Y/n) says,

"Wait what country do you live in?" George asks,

"Uhh (C/n) its pretty cool," (Y/n) shrugs.

She jumped off the roof after Niki walked off. George looked up to see her falling while vibing. He catches her bridal style, before letting her back on her feet. He blushes then looks away. The three worked on the inside and kitchen. They talked with the others here and there while (Y/n) yelled about a few things, the rasp in her voice appearing more. They looked back that the maid cafe feeling proud. The two looked at the mask woman then back at each other before turning away. Niki scooted closer to her. George looked away. (Y/n) managed to brighten the mood by naming their creation "Lil beans, Softie's, and champ's maid cafe!" On a sign. Even though she was a sicc boi she felt happy.