Mario kart gone wrong

Authors note: WARNING it's got Schlatt so things like comedy will be more mature or dark so if you don't like that don't read this chapter. Stay frosty!
________________________________

No one's P.o.v

The stream was going, Coconut mall was coming from the tv, the wii controller in a plastic white wheel, a stream going on with a ton of viewers, and a Pope in the corner of the room.

Schlatt was playing Mario kart and playing as princess Peach. Moving the wheel violently in his hands and yelling at the tv. The stream spamming in chat and giving donations.

"This fucking game is aids!" Schlatt yells at the screen.

The door opened, his eyes darted towards the door spooked and shooketh. His eyes widened and his eyebrows were thrown up in shock. The person walked into the room a good few inches.

There (Y/n) stood in a cropped aheago T-shirt, black shorts with white stripes on the end of the shorts that lead up to the waist of the shorts, aheago thigh highs, platformed pink boots, and her iconic blushy '^^' mask.

"Did somebody order a bi alt gf? No? Good, cause I'm not bi or fully alt either." (Y/n) says lazily.

She looked back at the door and jogged to leave. Schlatt got up from his seat and started to run after her, it looked like the meme where the guy was running and the black floating person was well floating. Schlatt picked her up by her waist and spun her around, (Y/n) kicked her legs and laughed with him.

Chat on the other hand was simping, fangirling, fanboying, and fantheying. They were happy about Schlatt and (Y/n) meeting up, the ship Yumeilatt, etc. Seeing the wholesome moment was pretty rare especially since it's the goat man and the only time he was wholesome was when he was playing with a toy cat coin collector. This moment made the chat pleased. The 'goat' put the masky down.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Schlatt asks.

"Dunno, got bored and came for a visit. I brought a snack if that helps." (Y/n) shrugged.

The goat man left the room to go get another chair for her and she entertained the chat. He came back with a chair and (Y/n) pulled out a plastic box of store bought cookies from Walmart. She sat down and took a wii controller from Schlatt.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Ight Broski let me just pick a character." I said.

"Yeah," Schlatt says, he was talking to chat.

My hand that looked like ass hovered over some of the icons of the characters. I spent it overthinking and being indecisive but a miracle happened and I choose a icon, I chose Walugi. Manz is a fuckin' meme how could I say no?

"Yeahh!" I said.

"You picked the one who looks like he got pink eye on his nose!" Schlatt says. I choked on my own spit and started to cough while laughing. He was starting the race and chat was placing bets.

"Ready to get your ass blasted?" I said cockily, man the child was starting to rub off on me.

"That sounds like a bad porno." Schlatt says, I 'tch' with a smug grin.

Our characters with other bots were lined up with little cars. The turtle on the cloud had start go on the screen. I pressed the A button and a few others, my car started to go super sonic fast yet others passed me. Schlatt was in front of me. I went through an item box and got a turtle shell, I was gonna save it for Horns. I turned my controller roughly and drifted on a few edges smoothly!

"AYYY!! TOKYO FUCKING DRIFT!!" I yelled. Grinning proudly.

"Yoshi you little—!!" Schlatt groaned. I caught up to him and drove behind him. Getting the turtle shell and the aim ready, I threw the shell at Schlatt. His princess twirled around and hit the corner.