Love or host

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Holy fuck it's happening!

I am doing my first love or host. Before I gained popularity I would watch the old Rajjchelorette's all the time. I'm gonna spice things the fuck up! Slamming my closet open, there was a wedding dress that I wore as a murderous bride one Halloween.

It had a ripped opening at the bottom, a lace-up corset that went around half of my body, then the top was a sweetheart neckline with lace designs on the top. White lace-designed fingerless gloves that went up to my forearm. For fun, I put on white Demonia's with ripped white laced knee-high socks. To top everything off! I put on a white laced pendant choker with a mini veil. Perfect!

Clicking the button on top of the pc, it had lit up. The fan whirling. The monitor came on. It was time. Setting up Twitch. I lifted up to change the angle of my facecam, I stretched my body and grabbed my iconic blushy mask. I set up all the programs and got Zoom up and running. The adrenaline rushed through my body of how excited I was. One click away from joining the call with Austin and the others. A breath came out that I didn't even know was holding. I'm ready for this shit!

No one's P.o.v

In a zoom meeting already being streamed. There 13 influencers waited in their spaces patiently. JustaMinx, Jschlatt, Snifferfish, EsfandTv, Ofeliabear, Askully, Triciaisabridly, Karl Jacobs, Qwuacc, Connoreatspants, Wilbursoot, and Emma Langevin.

"Welcome Yumeiro to Love or host! How are you Yumie?" Austin announced as my camera turned on.

"Thanks for having me! I'm really excited this is my first time ever doing something like this." (Y/n) exclaimed spining in her chair back and forth.

"Oh wow it is your first time here and your really making a impression. You look flawless. Are you in a wedding dress?" Austin asks from behind the screen.

"Yeah I am, I'm in a dating show so." (Y/n) nodded and shrugged in her seat looking at the chat from time to time. The viewers bursting with fanism and support. A few friends of (Y/n)'s were in the chat as well. From within the stream Corpse watching the love or host. Sapnap was watching it with Dream sitting next to him on the couch.

"I guess your right on that one. This is your first love or host right Yumerio? How will you tell which to pick? How will you decide which ones love and which ones host?" Austin asked cheerfully. Always like an announcer.

"Can I bribe the hosts with money to reveal themselves?" (Y/n) asks holding the side of her mask and her elbow laying on her chair arm. Though the veils was still covering her face.

"No you can't bribe them!" Austin laughed. The chat ended up taking a few clips and screenshots. There was already some news about it on twitters. What they wanted to see was the veil out of her face.

"Then I'll just go with my gut! It never fails me!" (Y/n) exclaimed proudly. She crossed her arms and puffed out her chest. Of course the first thing chat noticed was that. Shouting in caps 'AWOOGA' or 'mommy sorry mommy sorry mommy sorry.'

"Let's get this show on the road! Now you know the rules of love or host.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: half of this chapter was requested by @fawnjuu (I'm sorry this was so late but I remembered!)

This is so outdated- I am so tempted to rewrite but it's 150 chapters 😭 Though I cringe everytime I reread this- I swear my newer works are better 😼