Cloudy!

Authors note: hey pals, I have a question. Would you like me to start a discord server full of all of you pals? Tell me if you want one or not!

______________________________

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) was vibing with a few others, and the child. She was building a chest room in her house with Pig watching not too far away.

She was on deafen and talking to the stream trying to make it peaceful and wholesome unlike her other streams. (Y/n) set up some more chests

Lovely_the_cat_ donated $5 and wanted to say:
Hey Yumeiro! I love you and Honey! Whatcha think about Heatwaves?

"Thank you Lovely the cat for the donation! Heat waves? Ohh that fanfic of Dream and George? It uh it got my Jimmy's in a whirl, let's just say that." (Y/n) answered as she dug out a space under her house. She got out some bricks and cobblestone from her chests, she went to her crafting table and crafted some cobblestone stairs. (Y/n)'s twitch chat was now just filled with Pog champs. She checked how many people were online, (Y/n) looked at her chat which was telling her to go socialize with the the others.

"Nuuu chat! I don't wanna talk to the others! I'm built different!" (Y/n) whined and kept building her chest room. Chat kept spamming her to go talk to the others. She pouted and still refused.

"Chat does this look good?"

_____________________________

Meanwhile, Honeyclouds was on the server but it wasn't Honey. A girl was walking down the prime path. She had yellow hair, yellow eyes, her hair in a high ponytail, wings on the side of her head spread out, a yellow and white short sleeved hoodie, long black fingerless gloves, a black skirt, a black belt, and knee high combat boots. She looked similar to Honeyclouds. She was in vc 1 on mute.

"Awhh a duck!" She said looking behind the fences. She was at Tommy's embassy, left his embassy very confused to see a woman standing next to his bench. He looked confused and joined vc 1.

"Honeyclouds, what are you doing?" Tommy asks.

"What do you mean?" She said and turned around.

"AAAHHHH!! A WOMAN!!!" Tommy yells and ran back inside his base, he went on mute and panicked about a woman being near his house. Whilst the winged girl bursted out laughing, she panted and calmed down after awhile. Tommy came back out from his hiding spot and unmuted.

"Why are you here and what happened to Honeyclouds?" Tommy said holding up his sword.

"My brother is Vibing in the same room as me, I'm exploring!" The winged girl said, she leaned against the fence.

"Your Honeyclouds sister?!" Tommy shouted and pointed his sword at her. She looked at the sword and moved it away with her hand, she gave a closed eye smile.

"Yeah! But call me Cloudy." Cloudy says, the child lowered his sword.

Cloudy's P.o.v

I looked at the blonde floofy boi in front of me, he held our his hand.

"I'm Tommyinnit! I didn't know Honeyclouds had a sister." Tommy said.

"He doesn't talk about me? Awe... Anyway, I've just been aimlessly walking around." I says with a beaming smile.

"Want to go meet the locals?" Tommy pointed his thumb at the prime path.