Love life? Whats that lul

Authors note: hey pals, half of this chapter is made by the request of @AliyaJoson! Thanks pal! Sorry if this a shorter chapter but enjoy i anyway!
________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I was texting Honey, we've been talking to each other a lot lately but it was the usual. He asked if I wanted to play on the smp with him, I said yes to that and got on my pc.

Yumeiro joined the server

Honeyclouds joined the server

A few people were on, I assumed that they're talking in discord vc. There was Wilbur, Tommy, Eret, and Bad. Honey was already in the call while I spaced out. I joined the call.

"Aye what's poppin bois?" I greeted.

"Hello Woman!" The child said.

The others said hi too except for Honey, we both wanted to add something to Vibe city. We were gonna build a court and some other houses with different designs. The courthouse was going to made out of bricks, quartz, and dark oak wood. I got the bricks out of my chest since I prepared it already. I waited for Honey to get the quartz from his chest, I took my phone and scrolled on Twitter. I came across a post of Eret in a bi flag with thigh high books, my eyes widened and lit up.

"Yooo Eret!" I said.

"Yes Yumeiro?" He asked.

"Your bi? I'm on Twitter," I said.

"What are you doing on Twitter?" Will asked.

"Yes, I'm bi." Eret says.

"WAIT! Your bi too?!" Honey yelled excited. He came up with some quartz. I gave him the bricks for a start. I pulled my axe out and left Vibe city to go get some trees, I saw Tommy chop down some trees. We waved at each other and cut wood together.

"Honey your bi?!" Tommy yells.

"Yeah! I'm bi! Yumeiro he needs to join our rainbow squad," Honey says. The child looked at me raising a brow.

"Rainbow squad?" Bad asked.

"It's a group Honey and I made because were both Lgbtq," I explained. I cut more trees, placing the logs down and climbing up them to reach more of the wood. Swinging my axe back and fourth.

"Awhh, that's nice." Bad complimented.

"Oh, your Lgbtq Yumeiro?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah, I'm pan!" I said. There was lots of support from them and some interests.

"...So your attracted towards kitchenware?" Tommy asks. I busted out in a whistle wheeze and high pitched laughs, a few others laughed too.

"Child, I'm attracted to everybody. I don't got a preference. I don't think that pans and spoons are hot." I said. I wiped my tears under my mask, I came down from the logs. Walking over to the child and patting his shoulder. I went to go get a few more trees, I only made a stack.

"How does one be apart of the rainbow squad?" Eret asks.

"You just need a friendship bracelet in the colors of your flag or gender, pretty simple." Honey explained. I decided that I've gotten enough wood. I waved bye to Tommy and walked on the prime path. There was Bad, he gave me a sweet smile. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked past him. Bad walked by my side.

"Bruh we like everyone but we still are single," Honey says. Others laughed at what he said.

"Actually it's been hella long since I've had a partner so I don't know what you do with a partner anymore," I shrugged, it's true. I forgot what's the difference between touching people in a friend way or in a romantic way. I also forgot what it's like being in a romantic relationship or in some friendships.

"Why's that?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm a huge loner, social interaction in person is not for me." I said. Bad looked at me empathic, on the way to the city there was a person ahead going to pats us. Shades was there, well Eret but Shades sound cooler. He smiled at us then walked past us. I felt Bad's hands brush against mines, I grabbed it and held it. What I hadn't notice is that his face exploded into red, I guess that's normal.

"So you've completely forgot how to love someone romantically? What about touch? How to interact with other people?" Wilbur asks.

"This is kind of fucked Yumeiro." Tommy says.

"I guess I mix romantic touching and friendly touching? I can't tell the difference between them," I shrugged.

"Yeah she's a loner," Honey laughs. I felt Bad do what some people call the thumb thing, where you brush your thumb in circles on the persons hand. It felt nice and his hand was cold and soft. Bad's black covered thumb stroking against my (S/c) hand.

"That's interesting if you think about it," Eret says. I could feel his smirk in his voice.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: an hour later

________________________________

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) was building the courthouse near the house of Vibes with Honey, Eret, and Bad.

Her chat was requesting that she would play a song while she worked. They didn't want just to hear them talking and the game noises. (Y/n) pulled up 'What makes you beautiful' for the fun Vibes.

The others talked while she was listening to the song. (Y/n)'s chat seemed overjoyed with the song so picked. The others talked about what they were doing and other topics. (Y/n) mumbled the lyrics of the song at first.

"Baby~ you light up my world like nobody else~ The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed~ but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell~ you don't know ohh~ you don't know your beautiful~" (Y/n) sung out softly while she built.

Since she use to be in band some of the choir liked to help her with her singing voice, that voice stuck with her throughout the years. It became a habit of hers to sing songs that were played.

Eret and Bad looked at her surprised at hearing her voice. Wilbur looked at his facecam shocked and smiling, a hint of blush dusted on his cheeks. Tommy leaned back his chair and looked at his camera with wide eyes.

"Don't mind Yuyu this is another habit of hers." Honey informed.

He smiled, he always loved hearing your voice. When he saw you in band singing and getting tips from the choir, it always seemed to warm his heart. Yuyu was his nickname for you off of your username.

The others listened to her voice while building. Her voice sounded sweet and loud but it seemed to lure everyone into a fun and confident mood. (Y/n) danced around the courthouse feeling the rhythm and mood in her veins. The three of them watched her dance excitedly using some items like sticks to use a microphone. Smiles appeared on their faces, making them feel different things when seeing her but also feeling the same thing at once.
A floating crush feeling.