This ends now pt 2

Authors note: TW: Gore

_____________________________

No one's P.o.v

The withers rein terror, destroying everything in their path. L'manburg was torn. The heads on the pikes of previous Clouds SMP members. Honey got up weakly after vomiting his guts out. Cowering from the world around him. Tommy looked at his home in disbelief to see it broken. The others kept fighting the withers giving it their everything.

"Hey! Atsuya... Come on," Seouloft says, he helps Honeyclouds up. Wobbling to his feet and holding onto Seouloft's sleeve. The two of them held their necks.

"We'll go, we'll vibe. Blviir! Keurumi! Come on!" Seouloft called out to them. They seemed raged to let (Y/n) get away with all of this then retreat. They complied to the Clouds smp kings.

There were five withers attacking L'manburg. The screams of the members, the sound of explosions, the sounds were no stranger they were all too familiar.

(Y/n) jumped off another building. She glided through the air to be caught by Dream holding onto her waist and swung by a rope held up by the TNT machine. The grip on her waist tightened from Dream, he jumped onto the platform piece of the tower. (Y/n) got to her feet. Dream ruffled her hair feeling the softness of the strands/curls. He fell back down holding onto the rope, going back to the machine.

The battle continued, Techno continued to slaughter people. The people gasped and sulked at the sight of the new L'manburg. The tears fell down from the citizens that once lived there. Creeping up into Extinction. They yelled at each other trying to figure out a way to take down the monsters that destroyed their everything.

The machine was heard as it moved, clunky and cold. The TNT ready to annihilate everything in its path.

The Vibians stayed away from the battle watching the chaos unfold. Then there was (Y/n), she stood on the edge of the platform.

"I can't leave her behind. Blviir, Keurumi, look over Honey." Seouloft says.

The two guarded the honey boy, they had no choice other to. Seouloft ran through the chaos of withers. A shadow blocked him from the sun. The TNT machine.

"WHAT?!" Tubbo yells seeing the explosions from the skies fall down.

"TNT IS RAINING FROM THE SKY!!" Sapnap yells and takes Quackity's hand. Trying to protect his close friends and kill a Wither.

"YESS!! TNT!!" Techno yelled manically.

"KEYAHAAHA~~!! CHAOS~! I'VE DONE YOUR BIDDING~~!! DO YOU FEEL IT~~?! THE BLISS~~? AAAHHH~~!! I'VE DONE IT ALL FOR YOU~~!! ALL I EVER WANTED IS HAPPENING IN FRONT OF MY EVERY OWN EYES~!! THE BLOOD~~!! OH CHAOS THE BLOO~! THE SCREAMS~! THE LIFE DRAINING OUT OF THEIR EYES~~!! ITS ALL SO INTOXICATING~!" (Y/n) yells intoxicated. Her eyes rolled back with red on her face and her burrows furrowed upwards. She was getting so much out of all of this, even the heads of the despicable. She flipped a lever. Fireworks with green and white colors shot up in the sky. The loud booms alerted the people around.  Stunned and horrified at seeing this side of her.

"Look at your country Tubbo!!" Techno yells.

"No! Tubbo, look at me!" Tommy yells reaching for his best friend, or should I say, half brother.

"LOOK AT ME! Don't shoot!" Tommy yells on a broken piece of ground.

"Tommy, you had your chance." Techno says letting all the chaos unravel behind him.

"You didn't have to do this, think about the discs Technoblade! We could've-" Tommy voice cracked. He bit his lip holding in the tears.

"I don't care about the discs Tommy! I was upfront with you from the start! The government has to go!" Techno yells fighting back.