Blue manz goes brrr

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I wrote in my notebook and replied to emails from work, the boring adulting stuff. I got an dm on Twitter from the bitch boy.

Tommyinnit: please help me

Yumeiro: tf y?

Tommyinnit: Technoblade

Yumeiro: welp can't argue with that

I looked back at the discord, there was Techno and Tommy in a call. I joined the call not too long after.

"What's poppin, Tommy what you want?" I asked.

"Oh hullooo," Techno greeted.

"Woman I need to come on," Tommy says.

"Ight ight, I'm coming. What's happened?" I say. I pulled up Minecraft and joined the sever to see some people who joined. I was leaving Vibe city but I said goodbye to Pig first because he's my lovely.

"Techno is terrible with directions and my stuff is stolen or despawned." Tommy explained.

"Did you look at the position of the sun?" I asked.

"Ohhh! Don't do this to me!" Tommy facepalmed. I assumed because he was muffled.

"You see Tommy, she understands it." Techno says. His deep monotone voice was calming.

I saw Techno by a big glass tunnel going up in the sky. There was also a horse with a lead on a fence. I walked up to Peppa pig, he noticed and looked at me. I smirked smugly. I lifted my arms up and grabbed Techno's crown. I put it on my head with a proud smirk. I crossed my arms.

Techno's P.o.v

Yumeiro took the crown off my head, she put it on her head. My eyes widened a little when seeing her in the crown. She seemed proud and confident. The ends of my lips tugged into a lazy smile. She looked good in it, I liked it on her. I stepped a little closer to her. Tommy came running up the hill looking for his things.

"It's all here, oh no... shit! Wait! No no no! Give me back the neitherite armor!" Tommy yells. I laughed a little, Yumeiro laughing with me.

"It took you THAT long?!" I said.

Tommy decided that we would go visit Skeppy. We got on our horses, but Yumeiro didn't have a horse. I held out my hand towards her. She looked up at me confused.

"Take my hand, nerd." I said.

Yumeiro chuckled and took my hand, I pulled her up on the horse. She sat in front of me on the horse, I became stiff at her touch. You know, being touch starved and very awkward and all. Yumeiro's fingers brushed against my hand softly, I guess she could tell I was tense. I relaxed my body a bit. Tommy and I were riding our horses to Skeppy's and Bad's house.

"Oh this dudes building a mansion," I said.

"He flexin' on us." Yumeiro says.

"HOLY SHIT!" Tommy yells.

"This would cost so many millions of dollars in California." I said. Yumeiro took off my crown and put it back on my head. Skeppy stood in front of the manison.

"Wait, we're not getting trolled are we? Has he hired a professional builder to use his account through fiverr?" Tommy asks.

"Bruh why fiverr of all things?" Yumeiro asks, I hid my chuckles. Tommy was right she was something else.

No one's P.o.v

Skeppy: Tommy I sold your discs for quartz

"Who did you sell it to?" Tommy asked.