UwU

Authors note: this chapter idea was requested by @CrystalPrime505! Thank you!
_______________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"Alright chat, what we gonna do?"

I swayed in my chair and tapped my mouse. The chat was saying that I should go on the smp, nothing much was happening there. Everyone was preparing and the gremlin child was building another railway.

Blueberryskies donated $500 and wanted to say:
Be an adorable UwU loli on the smp and have everyone question it!

"Thank you Blueberryskies for the donation! Ight the loli wholesome vibes are comin' let's go bois!" I said.

I exited out of csgo, I got done with a unboxing but didn't get a knife. My mouse scrolled onto Minecraft and clicked the grass block. I went on multiplayer and the smp. There was a few others on luckily so I can go with this UwU gamer girl donation.

Yumeiro joined the game

I spawned in my little bunker, I went up my little way on the shoots next to the maid cafe. There was Tubbo, Wilbur, Eret, and Quackity was on. I left Vibe city and went to go bother Quackity while he prepares.

Tubbo: Join vc 4 Yumeiro

Yumeiro: okie ^^

I clicked around on discord without chat seeing and entered vc four's call. There was everybody in here.

"What popping?" I said in a loli voice. It was high pitched and cute, I kept walking around to look for Quackity.

"Yumeiro what's wrong with your voice?" Tubbo asked, the others laughed and 'aw'ed jokingly.

"Nothingggg!! Quackity where are you?" I asked still keeping the loli voice.

"Why do you wanna know?" Quackity asks, giggling. Mad bottom energy, jk jk... unlesss?

"I wanna see you!" I say cutely and smiling. My shoes clicked as I walked on the prime path and saw my subs and donations coming up. He send me his cords.

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) walked over to Quackity who was in a cave mining out ores. She went up to him and hugged him from behind before getting off of him and smiling sweetly. His face was covered in blush, he went back to mining and getting materials.

"So Yumeiro what have you been up to lately?" Eret says, making a conversation.

"Nothing much! Getting things," (Y/n) says high pitched and cutesy like. She was fully prepared for the war but just wanted to hang out and troll the others. She often followed Quackity and gave him more torches, he took them and smiled.

"Are you prepared for the war already?" Eret asks, he liked talking to you. Talking to you made his day better even if it just was a little small talk.

"Oh yeah the war!" Tubbo says, he remembered how he needed to prepare. He got onto that right away.

"Mhm! I have everything in a secret stash!" (Y/n) says confidently, her smile grew.

"Oh ho ho a secret stash you say?" Quackity says smirking. He kept mining some iron, he decided he was done mining in the cave. (Y/n) walked over to him and took his hand, Intertwining their fingers. The sensation of her cold soft hand made Quackity feel butterflies. His face was covered in red blush.