Gone mad

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

The plan of attack, discussing it in Techno's house. I already planted traps all over L'manburg. From falling anvils to shooting things or people from a disguised catapult. Rocking my feet back and forth on the rooftop. The cabin lodge surrounded by snow, all I was waiting for was Dream.

Techno was pacing around making potions to get everything ready, I kept a few things on me too. I revisited my secret tunnel base. I had a secret bunker behind that control room's map. There were extra stacks of materials. I didn't take it all just in case of any other crisis. I took some TNT, potions, fireworks, all of that. I missed that escape place, it looked so old.

I was broken out of my thoughts by seeing Dream below me. He smirked above at me. I just need to prepare one more thing before I get into battle. I jumped down from the roof. Dream held out his arms and caught me bridal style.

"Thanks, Freckles~ Come onnn~! I want blood~!" I said and got down from Dream's arms. We walked to the front door. Dream opened the door for me, we stood there waiting. Philza was brewing potions and I'm pretty sure that Techno was crafting his firework death weapon.

"AH! JESUS! Uh Techno," Philza jumps, getting scared. He laughed it off afterward. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What is it Philza Minecraft? Oh. Hello Dream, Icarus, how's it going? What's the plan?" Techno asks. I took out my axe and started to sharpen it, giggling under my breath, I could imagine their blood splattered on it. Dream gave Techno a bunch of stacks of TNT.

"It is good," Dream says having a devious smirk.

"It's a bit swirly for me~! hehehe~" I said looking at the freshly sharpened axe. Philza looked a bit disturbed.

"We have a special plan, the thing I didn't tell you or Yumeiro yesterday, is we need to prepare quick because we're going early." Dream says looking around. I sat on a barrel and swung my legs again.

"Oh yes I am prepared," techno says looking back at all the destructive things in his inventory. I took out the Cloud's smp crown and royal robe, I put it around my shoulders and head. The royal robe has three designs on it. The one of the side there was the sad boi hours veil design with the V's and two white lines, in the middle was the plain red of the robe, on the other side was the Vibe city flag with the white V and the small upside-down V on top of it. I put my old mask from the Cloud's smp, the lashed blushy mask with a bottom pink lip and toned eyebrows, then dots under the eyes. The other was my normal mask, I put it on the other side of my head. The tringles upward making a different kind of happy face, then blush on the cheeks.

"I got everything ready~ They won't stand a chance~ All kinds of traps are there~ All different kinds of executuions~! Ahahaha~! What bliss~! It will feel even better in person~!" I said wiping the drool from imagining the corpses.

"Nice royal robe and crown, did you steal it from that guy wearing the dino onesies?" Techno says pointing to me. I nodded quickly, I was hyped.

"I like the masks more," Dream says leaning down and looking at the designs.

"Okay, how early are we going? What's the plan, Dream? What are we doing?" Techno asks, pacing back and forth trying to get everything ready. Dream stood up correctly. I stuck my tongue at him teasingly, scrunching my nose. Dream lifted up his smiley face mask and stuck his tongue out at me teasingly. I didn't expect him to do it back, I laughed it off.

No one's P.o.v

"So, we should get there in twenty minutes. We'll be thirty minutes early."Dream says. (Y/n) tapped her chin remembering where all the traps were set up and her whole scheme she wanted to do.

"Twenty minutes?! Oh my god!" Techno says pacing around again. Philza worked faster to get all the potions done

"We destroy it thirty minutes early!" Dream says reasoning with him.

"All I care about is getting it destroyed~" (Y/n) says mischievously.

"I need to prepare! I need to prepare man! Oh my god!" Techno says going back to working on potions and fireworks. He scatters to the vault to grab the wither skulls. While Techno was preparing (Y/n) walked outside, she stared at herself in the reflection of the glass. The hypnotic swirls in (Y/n)'s eyes. Her pupils shrinking and her hands twitching. A sickly grin. The screams and corpses filling her head. Repeating the thought of their soon-to-be deaths.

'They'll call it revenge but I call it returning the favor~'

__________________________________

Author's note: Sorry for such a short chapter but yes! Yumeiro is in her insanity arc! Here's a few other things!

A lovely simp made a playlist for Yumeiro kinnies on spoitfy:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/18XdKqVEZyxrZP4GYbWjlM?si=DDe0GoJ9QESK0OFknB5uxA

Here's what your outfit looks like basically, how I described it.