Bittersweet

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I rummaged through my chests and groaning because I was feeling pissed off.

"What are you looking for, Missy?" Schlatt sat on my bed.

"I made something with Honey that we accepted into a cultural belief of Vibe city." I said and pushed away some useless stuff, there's literally dirt in here.

"Didn't even know that Vibe city had a culture." Schlatt says leaning his chin in his palm.

"Oh! I found it." I yelled and grabbed the dark dull green cloth. I got out the chest and pulled out the veil. It had the white V's from the Vibe city flag, two lines around the V's, and a dull or dark green color.

"What's that?" Schlatt leaned back on both of his arms behind him. He tilted his head with a smug confused look.

"It's a Sad Boi Hours cloak kinda thing. It's for when you feel that depresso expresso." I said holding the cloak and pointing to it. I put it over my head and fixed up my hair a bit, I basically looked like Blue Diamond. It was weird to have my face showing since I've worn a mask all the time.

"Why are you depressed? I mean if you were happy every day then you wouldn't be a human, your would be a game show host." Schlatg joked. He tapped his chin and looked up.

"You don't want to know..." I said darkly looking down, Schlatt shivered and looked spooked. I turned around and showed Schlatt while patted out the cloak.

Believe it or not but I've been streaming for awhile, I made a little chest room under my tent. I was thinking about adding more Christmas spirit like an ice skating rink but I've spent most of my time today vibing with Schlatt and making the chest room while Tommy does whatever with Ranboo and Fundy.

Schlatt's P.o.v

Yumeiro was pacing around, seriously what's wrong with this woman? I held out my hand and had another alcohol bottle approve. I loosened my tie a bit more.

"Missy, the fucks got your panties in a twist?" I asked. She stopped in her tracks and faced me, Yumeiro leaned against the crafting table. Yeah I know the joke.

"Horns, my kid tried to kill himself yesterday then I'm separated from my other kid while the both of go through this commotion. Dream is acting... different? I don't know he seems off so I got a bad feeling in my gut. I haven't been able to see Honey and help him run the country but that's a minor problem since he can come and visit or we send letters to each other. The one that's getting to me the most is I've been feeling mentally and emotionally exhausted." Yumeiro vented. This is some pretty heavy stuff.

"Alright, I don't do good with this kind of thing so listen up. The fuckin' Tommy kid will be fine he's not one to give everything up. Your other kid uh shit who is he? Well, he'll be okay he's in L'manburg so he has people for him. You can send him letters or some shit. You already answered what you wanna do for the bottom. Mentally exhausted? What?" I said and got up from the bed, I got closer trying to help. I placed down the bottle on the furnace.

"Some things from my past are coming up and I've been not feeling so hot lately." Yumeiro says. I grabbed her wrist and sat her on the bed, she was startled. I grabbed my alcohol from the furnace and gave it to her.

"Then drink your problems away! You drink to forget." I said grinning, Yumeiro looked convinced and took the bottle. Next thing you know she's downing the bottle.

No one's P.o.v

Schlatt took the bottle away from (Y/n) and rolled her up into a burrito or a little sushi roll. He was trying to comfort her and it was surprising working. He put her on his lap making her more comfortable.