Happy Birthday!

~Calum's POV~

(a/n: SORry THIS iS SHOrT BUT ITS LATe AND I nEED SLEEP!!! But this is just Calums small birthday party so it's at like 7:00pm in the story)

"Happy birthday to Calum. Happy birthday to you!" everyone sang as Niko placed a giant cake infront of me. "Thanks guys!" I smiled as I blew out the candles. I only had a few friends at my house which were, JC, Emily, Luke, Taylor, Connor, and Michael, who wasn't really a friend right now but he lives with me so. It was weird though because I tried to contact Ashton and Niko but they haven't responded. They were probably fucking at some hotel.

"What did you wish for?" Connor asked. "Can't say or it won't come true." I shrugged.

"So gift time?" Ashton said excitedly. "Okay!" I agreed. "Me first!" Luke exclaimed passing me a gift. I pulled the item out of the bag to see a $100 iTunes gift card and a new pair of black vans. "Thanks!" I smiled. "Me next!" Emily said handing me a gift. "Connor and I got it together." Emily said. "So are you two back together or some shit?" Michael asked. "Not saying." Emily laughed playing with the ends of her purple hair. I laughed and opened the wrapping paper to see a black iPhone 6. "Oh my god guy you didn't have to." I said. "Yes we did. You've always been there for me. More then anyone else. You deserve this." Emily smiled. "Wow okay." Michael nervously laughed. "Now I don't know how to feel about my gift." Michael said passing the gift to me. I opened it to see a scrapbook of all the photos of the guys and I growing up together. "This is amazing!" I grinned. "It's okay." Michael shrugged. "Did you make this?" I asked. "Yeah." Michael said sheepishly. "I can't believe this! It's amazing! Thank you so much!" I said hugging Michael from across the table. "Here's mine." Taylor smiled. I smiled back and opened her gift to see a Blink 182 shirt. "Thank you!" I smiled, "These are amazing gifts!"

Suddenly the front door burst open and Niko was standing there her mascara running down her face. "What's wrong?" Emily asked running over to her. "Ashton's missing." she sobbed.