Money

~Connor's POV~

"Con, can you grab my phone," Emily said snuggled against my arm. "Sure," I replied grabbing her phone from behind me. Then I heard Ashton jump out of the sleeping bag next to the bed in Emily's room in the asylum. "What's up," Michael asked sitting up hearing Ashton.

"He.... he.... my god he made a mistake," Ashton replied running out of the room, "SEE YOU GUYS LATER" We all looked at one another and shrugged. "Anyway," Michael said standing up, "I'll go grab us breakfest." "NO!" I screamed, "Michael, the thing?" "Oh yeah, well then lets go to Starnucks," Michael yelled smirking. "Um, okay, I'll go get changed," Emily laughed. "What should I wear," she asked. I pointed to her 5sos tanktop Calum got her as a joke and a pair of old faded shorts. "Okay," she said then turning and saying to Michael, "Bye". Michael nodded and went in the bathroom to change.

Emily changed and was now fishtail braiding her hair sitting in front of the full length mirror in the corner. The doctors had decided to let her decorate her room if we paid $50 dollars extra. It wasn't that much so we took the offer. I was still deciding what to wear when Emily came over and held up a black shirt with a denim pocket and some jeans. "Thanks," I said pulling my shirt off and pulling the new one over. Emily giggled and turned around and started putting some makeup on. "Ready," Michael said walking out in a blue plaid shirt that had the word IDIOT painted on the back with some skinny jeans. I nodded and grabbed my phone, wallet and a pair of sunglasses. "Hold on!" Emily said finishing applying the eyeliner and lipstick. "Okay, done," she said grabbing her phone, small back pack which contained her wallet and sunglasses in it, and she grabbed a red plaid flannel and tied it around her waist.

We all got in Michaels car and drove to the closest Starbucks. "I'll text Ashton and Calum and tell them to come here as soon as possible," Michael said walking in. "Okay," I nodded. After Michael texted them we got in line. When we got to the front we eached ordered, "I'll have a grande Iced White Chocolate Mocha," I said. "Can I get a grande Iced Skinny Mocha," Emily said. "I'll order for Calum and Ash," Michael whispered walking up, "And I'll have 3 grande Hazelnut Macchiatos". We all ordered, payed and got our drinks and found a small table with 6 chairs. "Perfect," Michael said, "I hope the others will show up soon"

Finally, the boys got to Starbucks and I noticed Ashtons lip was bleeding. "What happened," Emily exclamined as Michael grabbed a napkin and handed it to Ashton. "Nothing," he muttered. "What happened!" I said watching Ashton wipe his lip. "I was in a fight," he muttered keeping his head down. "With who," Michael said. "Troye," Calum chuckled. "WHAT WHY," Emily, Michael, and I shouted almost jumping out of our seats. "He broke her heart," Ashton said avoiding all eye contact. "Who's," I asked. "Troye dumped Niko, and then texted him saying your welcome," Calum explained. "Why did he text that," Emily asked. "I ask myself the same thing," Ashton said laughing nervously, "Can we drop it". We all nodded. "Lets tell Ashton and Emily," I smirked. 

"So, you guys," Calum started. Ashton and Emily looked at eachother and looked at me. "WE ARE MOVING INTO A NEW HOUSE BECAUSE WE HAVE THE MONEY AND ASHTON WE WANT YOU TO MOVE IN WITH US," Michael yelled jumping on the table. "Calm down Mikey," Emily laughed. "I totally would move in," Ashton laughed and smiled. "You guys want to see the house," I asked getting up from my chair. Emily nodded and jumped on my back. We all ran to the car. "Ash and I will meet you there," Calum said. Emily, MIchael and I got into Michaels car and drove to the house.

When we arrived I saw Emily staring at the house with her mouth wide open in shock. "Wow, its huge." she laughed. "Yeah, it took forever to pick out," Michael laughed. We parked and went into the house. Calum and Ashton were already there. "Lets claim rooms," Michael said. "3...2..1... GO PICK YOUR ROOM," Calum yelled.

We all went in different directions but Emily followed me upstairs. I opened a door and found the biggest room. "Claim?" she said. I nodded. She screamed so all the boys in the house heard her, "CLAIMED ONE". Ashton responded, "SAME". 10 minutes later so did Calum and Michael. "Now that we all had our rooms we will get your stuff," Calum said as we all met in the living room. I ran over to Emily and whispered in her ear, "Now that we have a house with the guys, once you get out of that hell hole we can be happy here".