A Change

~Ricky's POV~

I sat at the kitchen table the next morning picking at my eggs. Kian looked up at me starting to stare. I avoided eye contact and kept picking at the 2 fried eggs on my plate. I heard someone else walking in so I looked up. I saw Niko standing there with red eyes. She had on a Nirvana shirt with some yoga pants. I turned back to Kian who was shaking his head. JC walked in followed by Lia and finally Rakquel. We all sat down together not saying a word. I looked over to JC who was starting small talk with Lia. Niko kept her head down trying to seem interested in a piece of toast with butter. JC saw my staring at her so he stood up.

"Guys," JC said standing on his chair. We all looked up and heard JC out. "BASICALLY, RICKY AND NIKO ARE FIGHTING BUT I THINK THEY NEED TO LOOK FOR BETTER PEOPLE," JC shouted as if we were a few miles away, ''I HOPE WE CAN SEE EYE TO EYE BUT THATS MY OPINION". Everyone nodded as if to agree with his statement. NIko and I stood up and faced eachother. "Well, I guess this is it," I said hurt in my voice. She nodded and stepped away. Everyone clapped as if they were watching a play. "I'll go pack my bags," Niko said. 

After she packed and drove to her old apartment. JC looked at me and nodded. "You did the right thing," he said. I smiled weakly and walked off. As I walked off I heard a light knock coming from my room. I ran inside to hear it from the widow. I opened the window to see Andrea standing there. "You in," she asked. I nodded knowing what was ahead. "Good," she said smirking, "You know the rules".  She climbed out the window and I sat down thinking what a idiot I was.