Hello? Its 4am?

~Michael's POV~

I was sleeping peacefully when I was rudely interrupted by my obnoxious ringtone.

"Hello?" I said weakly in the phone. "Michael Clifford? Hello. Your sister Emily Clifford has been transported to a hospital for immediate care. Please come as soon as possible -beep-" the message said. I jumped up put on some sweatpants and a shirt and woke up Connor. "Dude! Get up," I growled at him. "What," Connor said, "Its 4am". "EMILY IS IN THE GOD DAMN HOPSITAL. OKAY? GOT IT? JUST COME ONE," I yelled in his ear. He jumped up and grabbed his jacket and ran to the car before I could.

After the 20 minute drive Connor and I ran inside. "Hello," the receptionist said with the most excited voice I've heard in my life, "Who are you here to visit". "Emily Clifford," I said while Connor ran to a coffee machine and got us coffee. "Room 83 floor 4," she replied. Connor and I fled to the elevator and went to floor 4. We walked in to see Emily watching Sherlock with Calum on the floor".

"Oh, hey guys," Calum said like this was normal. "Um, what the hell are you here for," Connor asked as I hugged my sister. "Well, the hospital called you and Michael, but only Michael answered, so, since I'm on the emergency contacts I'm here." Calum said.

"Calm down," Emily laughed as Connor turned red. He ran up to her and pulled her in a hug. "What happened," I asked worried about her mental state. "I was sleeping in my room at the institute when a doctor tried to kill me in my sleep. Caitlyn was back and saw and tackled him to the ground and now I'm here," she replied. "Can you get my phone Connor," she pleaded. When Connor gave her the phone the rest of us sat down and started to watch Sherlock with her.

"Who you texting?" I asked. "No one," she said. I looked over her shoulder as she typed and I saw these messages;

E (Emily)- Hey Niko, I know we haven't talked in forever but how are you?

N (Niko)- Hi! Nothing much. What's up with you?

E- Stuck in the hospital. Almost got murdered.

N- OMG! WHAT?! Are you fine?

E- Yeah! Sherlocks hotness and brains are keeping me happy XD

N- Totally understand! We should hang out at school when this long ass winter break ends. Gtg! Talk to you later.

E- Yeah. Goodnight.

I saw her face fall. I hugged her since I figured she saw me looking over her shoulder. "Do you think I'll be back in school soon," she whimpered. "I don't know. I know you'll be okay though. They caught the guy that tried to hurt you" I replied trying to keep her from crying. She nodded then turned quickly back to the screen to see a dramatic scene in the show. Calum and Connor were passed out so I decided to get sleep as well. Emily also drifted off so I turned the TV off and crashed on the least comfortable chair there.