Normal Day

~Ashton's POV~

After school Niko and I sat in my room laying on the bed watching Netflix on her phone. We were watching a show called "The Office". I had seen it before but Niko loved watching it. It was a lot funnier then I remembered. "So," I said kissing Niko's head after the episode ended. "Stayyy," Niko laughed as I tried to get up. "Babe, I have to get something," I giggled. She let go of my arm and I slowly walked out of the room as she started a new episode.

As I walked through the hall I heard someone walking upstairs. "Hurry up," someone laughed coming up the stairs. "Are you sure your brother isn't here?" another voice said. "Positive! He's out with Calum at some bar," the other voice said. I then saw Connor and Emily walk up the stairs hand in hand. Before they saw me they leaned in and started making out with each other. "Um" I said nervously laughing. "Oh sorry," Emily laughed then leaning back, "I would recommend going downstairs". I nodded, "So I see your back Connor"."Yeah my mom only had a flu. She wasn't as sick as I thought," Connor nodded before following Emily down the hall.

I walked back to my room and picked up Niko. "HEY," she laughed. "Let's go," I said carrying her downstairs. "I was comfy," Niko pouted as I placed her on the couch. "Well I ran into Connor and-" I began. "Okay never mind," Niko laughed. "Hopefully Michael won't find them," she said. I nodded. I then turned to her and leaned forward kissing her passionately. She kissed back. As we leaned back on the couch the front door opened and Calum and Michael walked in. "Oh. hey sorry," Calum laughed as Niko and I blushed. "Have you guys seen Emily? I need to talk to her," Michael asked. I shook my head and so did Niko, "No". Before we could stop him Michael went upstairs and said, "I'll see if she's in her room".

I looked at Niko and she looked worried yet amused. A few seconds later we heard Michael scream. Then Emily screamed. Calum, Niko and I ran upstairs to see Emily with a blanket around her, red faced. "WHAT THE HELL?" Michael yelled. I saw Connor under a blanket pulling pants on. "MICHAEL!" Emily yelled. "EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT HAPPENED?" Michael said. "OUT NOW," Emily said. "NO I NEED AN EXPLANATION!" he fired back. "IT'S CALLED LIFE," Emily stuttered. Michael scoffed, "Wow". "SHUT UP," Emily screamed. "YOUR MY YOUNGER SISTER I WATCH OVER YOU I PROTECT YOU, I HELP YOU, I MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS!" Michael yelled as Connor slowly walked out of the room.

"I'm going to go," Connor said waving to Calum, Niko, and I. "REALLY? I WAS BULLIED MOST OF MY LIFE! GREAT JOB MICHAEL! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A BABY! I CAN FEND FOR MYSELF!" Emily screamed. Michael stared at her for a minute he looked really hurt. "JUST GET CHANGED AND GET DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER," Michael yelled walking downstairs. "I'll see if he's okay," Calum said following Michael. "God, he can be such a asshole," Emily muttered slamming the door to her room.

"Well," Niko said. "Yeah..." I said. Then Nikos phone went off. "Crap it's my parents. I'm going to answer this," she said pulling out her phone. I walked downstairs to see Michael in the kitchen with Calum making dinner. "Pass the fucking cookbook," I heard Michael say. "LANGUAGE!! MAMA HOOD HEARD YOU," Calum screeched hitting the back of Michaels head. "Ow! Mama Hood?" Michael questioned. "See everyone in this house hold is my child since I'm the most responsible," Calum explained, "But, Niko is my favorite child out of all you cause she's CALM, NICE, and GENEROUS". I laughed and sat at the dinning room table, "Thanks Cal". "Welcome," Calum chirped. "What are you guys making?" I asked. "Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta," Calum said.

Niko came back downstairs and sat down next to me. "I have bad news," she said. "What?!" I asked worried. "My parents are moving into my house for a while," Niko groaned slamming her head on the table. "It not to bad," I said relived. "ITS TERRIBLE," Niko said staring at me. "Why?" Calum asked. "They might hate Ash," she frowned. "It's okay! I could be like that rebellious boyfriend that doesn't give two shits on your parents say," I shrugged. "Okay," Niko said kissing my cheek.

"What's for dinner?" Emily said sitting down at the table. "Hello to you too," Calum said. "Bitch," Michael coughed as he walked passed Emily. "Fuck you," Emily scoffed. "DINNER TIME BETCHES," Calum yelled passing each of us a plate of food. "Thanks," Niko said as Calum gave her a plate. "Good job Michael and Cal," I said tasting the chicken pasta. "Thanks," Michael mumbled.

It was a silent dinner until Calum broke the silence. "So what is everyone wearing to school tomorrow?" he asked. I laughed, "I don't know sorry". Calum nodded and it fell silent again. Then ringing could be heard from the other room. "Michaels that's your skype on your laptop," I said. "Shit. Who could be calling me?" Michael said. "Check!" Calum said. Michael got up and walked into the living room. "GUYS!" Michael screamed. "WHAT?" Niko yelled as we all ran into the living room. "Oh my god!" Emily gasped.

Luke's face was on the screen. "Hey guys..." he said slowly. "LUKE!" we all screamed.