Alive

~Luke's POV~

I know this is probably wierd. Yeah, I'm alive. Andrea shot me in the leg so I'm still here. I was in pain though. I got shot. Why wouldn't I be. I slowly tried to move but had a shot in the leg so I fell back down. "Why?" I muttered trying to move still. "I'm sorry" I heard someone say running over to me. "Haven't heard that in a while," I muttered. I looked up to see Ricky in front if me. "You?" I said trying to move away. "I'm sorry I want to help you," Ricky muttered trying to see my wound. "Get. Away." I said inching back towards the wall. "Im-" "GET AWAY!" I screamed. Ricky got up and ran out of the room while Andrea walked in. "You need anything?" She asked. "Um why are you being nice?" I asked. "Because." she shrugged walking over to me. I couldn't move because of the pain and shock. She stood next to me and kicked my stomach. "Screw you," I muttered.

As she left the room I noticed she left a first aid kit for me. Thank god. I slowly crawled over ignoring the sharp pains once in a while. I grabbed the kit and opened it and pulled out the bandages. I wrapped my leg slowly. I then realized I needed to go to a hospital. This wouldn't be enough. I crawled to the other room where all the guards and others where eating dinner. "What is he doing?" A guard asked. "My leg.... I'm gonna-" I was cut off from darkness surrounding me.

----------

A?N- I know this is short but I want ot say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR SWIFT! Also another update tonight ;) Keep reading! There may be a few ploootttt twistssss ;SLDKAFKLJAS

Also shoutout to arcticmonkays to making my amazing new cover (: thank you!