I'm Not In

~Ashton's POV~

I sat at my dinning room table with my parents in the kitchen cooking food. On Christmas Eve my parents and I would have a nice meal and then they would leave so they could go back home for Christmas. After we had a meal my parents had to leave. They left their gifts for me and walked to their car.

After they were gone I sat on my couch and turned on the TV. As I flipped through channels I heard my phone ring.

"Hello," I said turning the TV on mute. "Hey," Michael said, "I'm having a Christmas party today and tomorrow with a few people. Want to come". I agreed and packed a bag. Before I left someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw Andrea standing there. "Haven't seen you in a while," I muttered letting her in. "Are you-" she started before I cut her off, "No, I'm not. I'm not hurting the people close to me. I'm not part of your stupid plan." She shook her head and laughed. "Too bad," she said, "Guess we'll have to do it the hard way". As she left I slammed the door. I walked to the garage and grabbed my bike. It was a half mile from my house to Michael house so I decided for a bike ride.

As I pulled up to their house and locked my bike on a bike rack. Michael ran over and grabbed my bag that was strapped to my back. We walked up to the apartment talking about our new songs we wanted to write. As we entered the room Caitlyn was sitting on the couch talking to Emily. Connor was pouting in the kitchen, Calum was serving food and JC was trying to talk to Connor. I placed my bags with everyone else's.

"Hey," JC said I sat down next to him. I looked at Connor and he was staring at the wall. "What happened," I asked JC, "Michael accused him of cheating and so did Emily but he didn't". I nodded and looked at Michael and Emily who were serving food. "Who told them," I asked Connor who shrugged. I heard someone walk in the door to find Niko and Troye walking in together. "Hi," Emily yelled shoving Michael out of the way to hug Niko, "I havent seen you in F-O-R-E-V-E-R". Niko laughed and Troye placed thier bags with all the others. Yay, a sleepover with my crush and her boyfriend (Notice the sarcasm), I looked back at Connor who seemed even more upset. I stood up and asked Emily if I could talk to her in private. We went into the guest bedroom and I said, "Who told you Connor was cheating? He's not you know." She looked at me in shock and whispered in my ear "Andrea". I nodded and walked back out. That made sense, perfect sense. "FOOD," Michael yelled from the kitchen as we walked out. "OMG MICHAEL YOU MADE FRITO PIES!! I LOVE YOU," Niko screamed running to the kitchen. Everyone laughed as we all walked over.