Reveal

~Anonymous POV~

I sat in my cold cell. I haven't eaten in 3 days. I had water every 6 hours. I slowly got up and walked towards the locked door. I banged on it, "HELLO?". I waited for an answer. "IM A HUMAN BEING WHO NEED TO SURVIVE," I yelled. "Hold on," I heard a guard grumble shuffling towards my cell. They slowly unlocked the door and pulled it open. "Here," a guard said tossing me a water bottle. I nodded and smiled as he slammed the door shut again.

As I paced back and forth my cell I heard the door open slowly. "Today is a special day," a female voice said from the door. "Okay," I shrugged. "You get to make a skype call to someone," the voice said. I stumbled back. I get to talk to someone. "When," I said my voice shaking. "Now," the female said walking towards me. "Andrea... are you kidding or are you serious," I muttered. She nodded. "Guard guy bring him to the main room," She yelled walking away. Two huge guys came in and covered my mouth with a cloth and everything faded to black.

I woke up to find a bag over my head and my hand tied to a chair. "Bring the laptop," I heard Andrea yell. I then could hear a laptop being logged into and Andrea typing away. "We will be skyping a good friend of yours," Andrea said. I still sat there bag over my head and hand tied. "Hey you grab the rolling cart in the fifth room," I heard Andrea yell at someone. "We will be having some fun," she whispered to me. Shit. This won't end well. But maybe it will? No it won't.

I had waited for a good 15 minutes when I heard Andreas voice. "Let's begin". I waited for Andrea to instruct me to do something or for someone to take the bag of my head. "So, who would you like to skype?" Andrea said. I sat there thinking of who I would Skype. "Anyone? Out of all the people who you could skype," she said. "Um," I muffled, the bag muffling the sound. "Choose!" Andrea raised her voice. "Choose or I'll choose for you," She threatened. I remained quiet decided who I would choose.

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS DECIDE," she yelled.

She said my name. She had never actually said my name before. I am Luke and all my freinds think I'm dead....

Who should I choose....