Pain

~Luke's POV~

After we sang I felt strong pains. I didn't say anything because my friends were happy. I eyed Michael as he glared at Connor and Emily. It was pretty funny. "Luke," Emily said softly, "You need to know I'm always here for you no mater what. We'll always be friends like back when we meet in 2nd grade. I'm still the same Emily". I smiled as I looked at her. She did remind me of the old 2nd grader.

FLASHBACK

"Luke!" Emily giggled running over to me. "Look what I got," she said pulling something out of her backpack, "5 friendship bracelets for you, me, Calum, Ashton, and Caitlyn". I giggled and put mine on. We skipped together to the playground when A dodge ball came flying towards us. Out of nowhere Calum grabbed it and threw it back. "AGH OW WHAT LITTLE FUC- AGHHH" we heard someone say. Michael ran over (he's in 3rd grade) "WHY CALUM? OW!" "Sorry Mikey," Calum said trying to contain his laugh. As Michael left we all cracked up.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

I saw Connor flipping threw magazines and carefully watching Luke and I. I remembered when he was this weird 8th grader trying to win over Emily from Joey Graceffa her old boyfriend. I laughed at the thought then winced at the pain. I looked over to Ashton who was practicing drumming with a trash. I remembered that we had to cancel our concert yesterday because of me in the hospital. I was so excited to get back out there and sing!