Skype

~Michael's POV~

I stared at the screen in shock. Luke Hemmings face was on my computer screen. "WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTIFY US THAT YOU WERE ALIVE," Calum screamed. "I'm calling Connor, Caitlyn, Rakquel, and Kian now," Emily said running to grab her phone. "It's not that easy guys," Luke said sadly. "YES IT IS YOU PICK UP THE PHONE, DIAL OUR NUMBER, AND TELL US YOUR ALIVE," Calum screamed. I nodded agreeing with Calum. Ashton just stood there in shock with Niko holding him.

"Rakquel, Kian, and Caitlyn are on there way," Emily said walking back in the room, "I tried to call Connor as well but he didn't pick up". "Good," I muttered. "SHUT UP MICHAEL," Emily screamed at me. I stopped talking and looked at Luke who just sat there. "So," Luke said. "Oh Luke," a voice said. Luke looked alarmed. "Luke?" Ashton said. "Please, god no," Luke said looking at something we couldn't see. "Luke I'm backkk," the voice said. "YOU SAID I COULD CALL THEM AND BE LEFT ALONE! LEAVE PLEASE," Luke yelled at the person. "Luke what's happening," Niko asked. "Sorry Lukey but I don't trust you," the voice said. "AND I DON'T TRUST YOU! LOOK SOMETHING IN COMMON," Luke yelled tears forming in his eyes.

"WE ARE HERE," Caitlyn screamed running in the living room with Rakquel and Kian following. "Caitlyn?" Luke said turning to the camera. "Oh my god," Kian muttered running towards the laptop. "Can't you hook up the skype to the TV so we can all see Luke better?" Rakquel said. "I'll set it up," Emily said turning the TV on.

The skype call was now on the TV so we all ran and sat on the couch. "Lukey you have a audience now," the voice laughed. "I know who that is," Kian said slowly standing up. We all looked at him confused. "Who is it?" I asked. "ANDREA SHOW YOUR SELF! DON'T HIDE I KNOW IT IS YOU!" Kian screamed. We all were startled by Kian's outburst but Andrea walked I to frame wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans. "Hello," she said waving at us. "Why do you have Luke?" I asked. "Guys," Luke started to say. "Cause I do and I will," she shrugged, "He's all comfy here. Like right now he's tied to this chair. All comfy". "Your insane," Emily said. "Really Emily? You were the one in the mental hospital so," Andrea giggled. "Whatever," Emily huffed sitting in between to Calum and Niko. "We are going to have some fun guys!" Andrea laughed. "What do you mean?" Ashton asked. "You'll see as we go along," Andrea smiled. She pulled next to her a silver cart, "Let's begin."

First she grabbed a smaller knife from the bottom of the cart. "Andrea..." I said slowly. "Please! I know what's going to happen just not now! Not when they can see! Please Andrea!" Luke begged now crying. "Too... Bad..." Andrea laughed. She smiled and cut Luke's arm. "END IT NOW! PLEASE NOW!" Luke yelled at us. "Okayy," I stuttered. I decided to screenshot it so I could track the location later. Right before I could end it Andrea pulled out a gun. "I'm sorry," Luke choked. "LUKE!" Caitlyn yelled. "Bye bye!" Andrea said covering the screen and a gunshot was heard. I ended it then and dropped to the floor.

"I..." Emily began. "It's okay Ash, I'm here. Babe it's okay," Niko said holding Ashton. "Michael?" Calum said sitting next to me. "Leave me alone," I said harshly to Calum. Calum nodded, got up and went over to Caitlyn who was sitting there burying her face in her knees. "Kian," Rakquel said shaking. "We are going to go," Kian told me carrying Rakquel to the car. "Me too," Caitlyn said, "I need to get home".

The last of us sat there. "I'll stay the night here with you," Niko told Ashton walking to his room with her. "Calum?" I said. "I'm going to go to bed," Calum said. I nodded slowly and got up. Emily was behind me crying. "He was my best friend in elementary and middle school. He helped me and Connor get together. Mich-" Emily started saying before I ran out of the room. As I walked to my room I walked passed the room that was supposed to be for Luke. I looked at the door sadly then walked to my room. I decided to go to bed to make this day over already.