Newspaper

~JC's POV~

I sat in my apartment and pulled out the newspaper I got at a local cafe that had a article of Megan and Luke in it I decided to read. I opened to the newspaper but was distracted by the door opening and closing. "Hello?" I asked not expecting anyone. "Hi," Lia said bouncing over and hopping on the couch. "Um, this is kind of awkward," I responded pulling up the newspaper so she could see it. "Oh, it's okay. If you want me to leave I will but I'm okay with that," she responded. "You can stay," I nodded looking back down. She nodded and grabbed a box of tissues from the cupboard behind me. 

I opened the paper and read. It started with nice comments and went on on how great people they where. I hated that word. I hated the word where it made me feel weird. I hated seeing people write about Megan saying how she was or where. I kept reading though. I didn't cry much. I started to tear up though when I saw the words, Megan's funeral will be held at the Abbersmith Cemetery at 3:00pm this Sunday. Lia looked at me and kissed my cheek and stood up, "You good?" I nodded placing the newspaper on the small coffee table I owned. "So, what do you want to do," she asked. "Food," I said walking towards the kitchen. "How bout you cook and I'll pick out a movie," she shrugged. I nodded. I then went in the kitchen and pulled out some frozen Mac & Cheese from the fridge and looked out to see Lia had chosen the movie Divergent and was texting someone. 

She kept giggling at the texts she was getting but I just ignored it. Megan would have helped me in the kitchen. Megan knew I couldnt cook. I laughed. Lia looked at me then back at her phone. I liked Lia I really did. Michael and the others said Lia would help me move on. But Megan was perfect. She loved me. She didn't sit on her phone all day. 

I put the Mac & Cheese on a plate and clicked play. Lia and I watched movies the whole night. Thats when I saw a quick blonde boy run past my window. Luke?? Thats when I fell asleep.