Moving in

~Niko's POV~

I placed all my clothes in my backpack and packed everything from my room into a few boxes. Ricky, Kian, Kian's mysterious girlfriend, JC, his new girlfriend Lia, and I were moving into one big house.

"Ready," I heard Ricky call. I walked outside and hopped in the car. We hadn't spoken much since Michael's party but I figured he hated me. "I don't hate you," Ricky said. "Dammit, I talked out loud again didn't I," I said as I watched the road roll by. "Yes," Ricky said keeping his eyes fixated on the road. I drifted off to sleep as Ricky turned the radio up.

We pulled up to the house. I didn't expect it to be this big. I grabbed my boxes and went inside.

"Hey!" Kian said as he opened the door, "Let me help you". He grabbed some of my boxes and showed me and Ricky our room. "Here," Ricky said as he shoved me a box of clothes. After we unpacked I walked to the dinning room finding Kian and a girl making out on the couch. I cleared my throat and stood there. "Oh Niko! Um, this is Rakquel. Rakquel, Niko. Niko, Rakquel," Kian stammered. I laughed and walked into the kitchen seeing JC cooking pasta.

I went back to my room and checked twitter. A lot of people were talking about Luke being in the hospital. I then checked tumblr and looked at my old photos. Most were of me a Troye. I heard Ricky cough and looked up. "I repeat, want to grab food at panera?" Of course he would ask. "Sure," I said. I grabbed one of Ricky's sweatshirts and we were off.