Fashionably Late

~Kian's POV~

I grabbed my bag and Rakquel's. I threw the bags in the backseat and walked back inside. I walked in the apartment again I saw Rakquel deciding her outfit. As she threw on shorts and a loose tank top I swept her off her feet and carried her to the car. We plopped inside and started to drive. We where the ones who where the procrastinators. "Turn left," Rakquel would tell me before I made the wrong turn. "I knew that," I muttered speeding on. As we finally made it too the street Michael, Emily and Connor lived on I heard Rakquel scream. I pulled over and looked at her. "Are you okay," I asked looking over at her panicked. "There's a starbucks right there," she muttered. "Okay," I said hopping out of the car. She giggled and hopped out with me.

We sat there with our drink laughing and talking. "We should probably hurry up," she laughed looking at her phone. We got up and climbed in the car. Before I could start to drive Rakquel leaned over and kissed me. After a good 8 minutes of making out. We started to drive again. We finally got there and jumped out of the car obviously late. We grabbed our bags and made out again for a while. Rakquel fixed her hair and we walked inside. Everyone was eating Frito pie and talking to eachother about stuff. I took Rakquels bag from her and placed it with the other bags in a corner. "Hey," Calum said walking over to me. We did some sort of akward bro hug thing. I walked over to JC and Connor who were awkwardly starting a conversation. "Hey," I said watching Rakquel walk over to Niko to talk about a fandom and Starbucks.

"GUYS!" Michael screamed as he stood on top of the table with Frito pies, "TIME TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE EXTREME". We all laughed (except Connor who sulked over) and ran over to the couch to play. "Ready," JC asked us. "Ready".

( Note from Rakquel :I LOVE RAKQUEL SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT BALLS. ANDREA SUCKS BALLS AND RAKQUEL IS SO MUCH BETTER. I SHOULD MARRY HER YA OKAY I LOVE HER SO FUCKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH SHE STOLE MY PEN THAT I WAS GOING TO GIVE TO HER. I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEN SHE LOVES ME!! SCREW BEN HE SUCKS MAJOR BALLS I LOVE RAKQUEL DONT EVER LEAVE IF YOU DO I WILL STALK YOU. IF YOU EVER GET TAKEN, I WILL KILL THE SOB AND RESCUE YOU IN A MAGICAL STARBUCKS CUP! ANYWAYS I love her!!!!)

(Author's Note: I'm sorry. But yes Rakquel is based off of my BFF Rakquel so ya (KIAN LOVES ME) sorry again)