Why? I Still Don't Get It?

~Kian's POV~

Rakquel hasn't been home since New Years and I've been worried. I sat on the couch looking at the picture of her and Luke on New Years over and over again. When I heard the front door of our apartment open I stood up looking at the door. "Hello?" I heard a small voice say. I walked to the front door to see Rakquel standing there holding her heels in her hand. "Where have you been?" I said opening the door wider. "I needed a break." Rakquel said placing her heels in our room.

"A break? Okay. But you could have told me!" I said raising my voice. "I'm sorry my phones been dead." she replied. "Sure. Just another excuse! I know what you did!" I yelled. "Kian nothing happened!" Rakquel said with a smaller voice them before. "Are you sure?" I said pulling out my phone. "What do you mean?" Rakquel asked. "I know what you did on New Years." I said my voice deepening as I pulled up the picture of her and Luke.

"Kian..." Rakquel muttered. "What!" I said. "It was a accident!" Rakquel said a little but louder gaining confidence. "So you accidentally walked up to Luke and accidentally pulled him towards you and accidentally kissed him." I said. "I was drunk. Really drunk." Rakquel said walking towards me. "Maybe so. But I need time to think about what will happen between us." I said. "So what should I do?" Rakquel asked. "Get out for a while." I said.

"What?!" Rakquel said. "So I can think." I said. "Fine. I understand. I'll go to JC's or something." Rakquel muttered, "I'll come back later to pick up some clothes." "You should probably take clothes and such now." I said dryly. Rakquel nodded and as she gathered her clothes I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.

"So, um, call me when your ready." Rakquel said as she walked towards the front door. I nodded and shuttered when she slammed the door. "Oh god what is happening." I said sitting on the couch putting my head on my hands, "Why. I still don't get it."