Live Young

~Michael's POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night a loud crash coming from downstairs. I looked over at my clock that read 12:00 am. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed when hearing another crash. I opened my door and saw Calum on the other side of the hallway also walking out of his room. "Was that you?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I'll check who it is." I said walking into the hallway and down the stairs.

I walked down the stairs to see Niko, Caitlyn and Emily. They were all wearing short dresses and heels. Niko had a short red dress with short sleeves with black heels, Caitlyn was in a black dress with skinny straps and in white heels, ad Emily was wearing a strapless white dress with white heels. They were all laughing to themselves at something Caitlyn said. "Where are you guys off too?" I asked leaning against the rail. "No where." Emily said smiling as she faced me. "Well you have to be going somewhere looking like that." I said. "It's none of your business. We are just helping Niko out and getting her mind off of everything." "By going out at 12am?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Listen, I'm old enough to do things without your consent. And prom is in two days which means graduation will be coming up and then I can get the hell out of here and go make something with my life. And you have no control over me." Emily said grabbing her purse. "Your not 18 yet I still do." I groaned following the girls outside. 

"You even have a ride. Where are you going? A party?" I said. "Yep." Caitlyn said brushing past me to catch up with Niko and Emily who were waving at their friends in the car as they jogged over. Before I could say anything more Emily looked back at me and yelled, "I know what you did and I haven't told." Suddenly the car sped off and I sat down and put my head in my hands, "Shit." 

~Emily's POV~

I sat in the back of the crowded car with my friends Niko, Caitlyn, Dan, Caspar, Santana, and Marzia. "Ready for a epic party?" Caspar shouted from the drivers seat. I laughed as he drove down the dark street towards the party which was a few miles away. 

Once we arrived there was a bunch of people already there. "Okay, do we have a designated driver?" Marzia asked. Santana laughed, "This is the night to have fun I doubt anyone will be sober at the end of it, but if you want to be that way, you can stay sober my friend cause I won't be." We all hopped out of the car and walked towards the party. There was empty cups littering the lawn and loud music coming from inside. I stayed behind for a second when I felt my phone buzz, figuring it was Michael I debated answering it but I pulled it out anyway just in case. Instead it was texts from Connor.

Connor <3- Michael told me where you were going.                                                                                                        Connor <3- Come back please                                                                                                                                        Connor <3- I'm calling JC to drive me                                                                                                                                Connor <3- I'm going to find you                                                                                                                       Connor <3- It's for your own good                                                                                                                                Connor <3- I'm picking all three of you up so make sure you all come outside