Date? Now!

AN- ITS THE 100th CHAPTER OMG YAY ILY EVERYONE!
-----------------------------
~Niko's POV~

"Babe, can we go back to your place, change and go on our date? I can't wait any longer," I begged. "Okay," Ashton smiled. "What should I wear?" I asked. "A hoodie so fans won't see you till we get inside somewhere," Ashton said. "Yeah I know that, I mean like fancy or casual," I laughed. "Fancyyy," Ashton smirked. "Okay," I smiled as we pulled up to the house. We walked inside together hand in hand. "I'm going to borrow stuff from Emily," I smiled as I went upstairs with Ashton. "Okay," he said walking into his room.

I walked over to Emily's room and knocked on the door. I heard voices on the other side. "Shit," I heard someone say, it sounded exactly like Connor. "Sorry babe," I heard Emily say. "Did you lock the door?" Connor said. "Of course!!" Emily said. "Where are my pants shit," Connor said. "I don't know give me my shirt," Emily laughed. "Can you toss me" Connor started. "Shut up! If that's my brother I'm dead!" Emily whispered quite loudly. "What, your brothers probably done this before," Connor snickered. "No he's to stubborn for girls to get in bed with him," Emily laughed. I decided to knock again.

Emily opened the door, "Hello?". "Um this is akward, but can I borrow a fancy dress? I'm going on a date with Ashton," I said slowly seeing Connor putting a shirt on behind Emily. "OF COURSE," Emily smiled, "I'll help you with your makeup as well!". Connor smiled at me and walked out of the room. "Okay let's begin," Emily smiled pulling me towards the closet.

-1 hour later-

I walked downstairs with a clutch in one hand and hoodie to hide in. "You look... amazing," Ashton said. "So do you," I said kissing Ashton on the cheek. "Let's go," I smiled putting on the hoodie and sunglasses.

We arrived to the restaurant Ashton had chosen. "ASHTON IS THAT THE GIRL YOU WHERE TALKING ABOUT," fans screamed as we stepped out of the car. "Yeah," I heard Ashton laugh. "WHATS HER NAME?" someone yelled. "Mysterious girl in a hoodie," I yelled. I heard Ashton laugh and tons of fans scream. As we got closer to the restaurant I also heard pictures being taken. "Let's get inside quick," Ashton whispered, "I have reservations also by the way". I nodded and we scurried inside. I kept the hoodie and sunglasses on until the hostess led us to our table which was in a separate room from everyone else luckily.

"What are you going to get," Ashton asked me as I eyed the menu. "Well it's a Italian restaurant so I was thinking pizza but I decided on cheese ravioli with a Alfredo sauce," I smiled. "Cool," Ashton said. I put my hand on the table and was fiddling with my fork. I felt Ashton place his hand over mine and I looked up at him. I smiled and stayed like that until a waiter came with out food and drinks. I had gotten the ravioli with a sprite while Ashton got spaghetti and meatballs with a diet coke.

After I finished my plate I saw Ashton had eaten half of his. "I need to go to the bathroom," he said quickly running off. I shrugged and let the waiter take our plates. Ashton came back smiling. "Sorry bout that," he said. "It's fine," I said. "We should go before fans break the doors," Ashton laughed nervously. I nodded and put the hoodie and sunglasses on. "Don't worry. Soon you won't have to wear that," he said kissing the top of my head. I grabbed his hand and we walked back into the crowds of screaming people. "HOW WAS YOUR DATE," fans yelled. "WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE HER," others yelled. Ashton and I quickly hopped back in the car and drove home.

"I'll drop you off at your house," Ashton smiled. "Okay thanks. That was fun," I said. "We should do it again," he smirked. "Of course," I giggled. He also giggled. "Here we are," Ashton said pulling up to my house. "Thanks," I said kissing Ashton on the cheek. "Bye, see you at school tomorrow," I said. "Bye!! Did you realize it's only 6:30," Ashton laughed. "No!" I giggled. "Bye!" I waved walking to my door.

I walked inside my house and sat on the couch. "I just went on a date with Ashton Irwin," I muttered, "That's the best moment of my life".