Luke's Gift

~Caitlyn's POV~

I sat in my huge mansions room and stared at the gift Luke had gotten me. Should I open it? Should I not? I didn't know. I loved Luke but did I have courage to open it?

I decided to call Calum and Ashton so they could support me. I rang Calum first and he answered. "Hello," Calum said. "Hey it's Caitlyn. I want to open Luke's gift but I can't do it alone," I said. "Okay. I'm with Ashton so can he come," Calum asked. "I was going to invite him any ways so yeah," I replied. "Okay see you in 15," Calum said hanging up.

When they got here we all sat on the couch and I looked at the gift. "It's okay," Ashton said. I nodded tearing up.

I slowly unwrapped it and saw a mint and pink penny board with a note and small box on top. I muttered, "Omg, it's awesome". "Woah," Ashton said looking at the penny board "I want one". I laughed and opened the small box.

Inside it had a silver necklace with a heart charm on it that said You Belong To Me. I Love You. I held my breath. "That's awesome," Calum said. I laughed and put it on. I picked up the note and started reading it.

It was a long letter on how we met and how much he loved me. I started crying at it and at the way he wrote. There were damp spots from my tears so I placed the letter down to let it dry. "So," Ashton asked. I smiled softly when I saw the last sentence of the letter. It read,

I love you. You look so perfect. Your amazing. We are soul mates ;)

I laughed at his terribly drawn winky face. I looked at Calum and Ashton. "Thanks for coming guys," I muttered. "Your welcome! Can we crash in the guest bedrooms though it's pretty late," Ashton said. I nodded, "I'll make a quick dinner".

I walked to the kitchen and started making Mac & Cheese. As it heated up in the microwave, my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello? Who is this," I asked. "It's Michael. She's leaving. She has to go back," He muttered obviously crying. I knew exactly who he meant. Emily was going back to the asylum since Christmas was over. "Wanna come over? Calum and Ashton are here," I asked. I heard him sniffle, "Okay".

He arrived a few minutes later in a old black tshirt, skinny jeans and some shoes he probably found in the back of his closet. "Come in," I said. Calum and Ashton were eating Mac & Cheese in the living room watching Supernatural. He walked in and plopped on the couch next to Calum and sighed. "Hey," Calum said. Michael smiled weakly.

"Want food?" I asked. "Okay. I'll get it though. It's okay," Michael nodded. He walked to the kitchen and I followed behind. "When did she leave," I asked. "3 hours ago," he said looking focused on the spoon he was getting. I nodded and bit my lip. "Luke used to do that," Michael whimpered. I looked up, "Yeah he did". Michael smiled and walked to the living room with the boys. I picked up my food and looked up at the tv screen.

We watched Supernatural for a while and then all went to different rooms to sleep. I had 5 guest bedrooms so everyone had their own room in different parts of the house. I put on a pink pajama top with white shorts. I hopped in bed and grabbed my laptop. I went on Twitter and posted some stuff like,

Just watched Supernatural with the boys! What's you favorite show?

I then went on forever 21's website and started some online shopping. You always need new clothes! I found some cute dresses and ordered them with express shipping. I decided to go to bed so I could head to the gym tomorrow before school.

I woke up the next day and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Ashton was awake and eating a banana in the kitchen. "What are you doing up so early," I asked. "I could ask you the same," he laughed. "I'm heading to the gym. Wanna come," I offered. He nodded and I grabbed my gym bag which had clothes for school, my phone, gum and my iPod. We got in Ashton's car instead of mine since I was too lazy to get mine out of the garage.

When we arrived at the gym I saw a few people actually there. "Ready to be fit," I laughed. Ashton nodded jumping up and down in the car seat to look like a 7 year old who got to go to Disneyland. We walked inside. "What's first," I asked. We walked over to the treadmills and started with slow jogs.

"So what happened with Niko," I asked. "How do you know," Ashton said staring at me. "Word goes around and I know all," I smirked. "Okay then. It's just not working out. I want to be happy but she is happy. Which is great and all, but, I want her to be happy with me," Ashton said. "It will be okay. She will realize. Trust me. I'm the love doctor," I said. "We should head to school," Ashton muttered. "Okay I'll go change," I said.

I went and changed and got a text from Calum,

Where did you and Ashton go? Should we wait for you?

I replied saying:

No it's okay. We went to the gym. We are heading straight to school from here.

I walked out to the car to see Ashton already there. He was writing something on a piece of paper. "Ash," I said knocking on the window. He scrambled to put the paper in his backpack. "Ready," I said sitting down. "Yeah," he muttered. "Well then drive," I laughed.

We pulled up to the school to see Michael and Calum waiting for us. We started walking over to them when Kian ran up. "Hi," he screamed and ran off. "Okay," Ashton laughed. Michael, Calum, Ashton and I walked to our 1st period class, history with Mr. Watson. A lot of people where already there but Ashton ran off. "Be right back," he yelled running down the hall. "Where is he going," Calum laughed. I shrugged and we walked in class together.

When the bell rang Ashton ran in sitting at his seat. He looked at me and smiled. Okay.... Then the lecture began.