Forgiveness

~Ashton's POV~

"Niko please answer your phone. Please." I said into my phone as I waited for Michael and Calum to get home. They were dropping Emily off at the airport and Michael refused that I could come. "Hey!" Calum said walking in from the front door. "Hi," I waved slightly, "Did you run into any fans?" "No we went in and then left," Michael told me headings to his room. "Oh," I said ignoring the fact Michael was glaring at me.

"What are you doing later?" I asked Calum. "I don't really know. I know that Niko's coming over and that's about it," he replied sitting next to me on the couch. "Oh," I nodded. "Yeah sorry Michael invited her," Calum said slowly patting my back. "It's fine. I'm gonna take a nap I'm my room. I haven't slept well in a while," I said. "Okay. I'll wake you up when Niko gets here," Calum smiled standing up and walking away. I also got up and walked to my room and laid on me bed.

--skips 60 minutes dreamless sleep--

"HELLO," Calum screamed in my face. "Oh god. Jeez," I groaned sitting up. "Niko just got here," Calum smirked lightly nudging my elbow. "And?" I asked. "APOLOGIZE YA IDIOT," Calum laughed pulling me downstairs. "Hey Calum," Niko smiled as we got downstairs. "Hi!" Calum smiled moving over so she could see me. "Oh. your here," Niko frowned. " l live here," I said slowly. She groaned. "I'm sorry okay? It was accident! I thought it was you," I said raising my voice. "Don't raise you voice at me! How did you think it was me?! Emily has green hair! I don't!" Niko said back. "I-I loaned her my jacket and then I thought of you," I said putting my face in my hands. "Think of a different excuse with your next girlfriend," Niko said walking over to Michael. "Ready?" Michael asked. "Yeah," Niko smiled at him.

"Where are you guys going?" Calum asked for me. "A bar a few streets down. "Oh cool," Calum said slowly. "Bye," Niko said sweetly, flipping me off as she left. "Bye," Calum replied.

As the walked off I turned to Cal. "I'm screwed"