Missing?

~Calum's POV~

It was amazing to have Luke back. I couldn't belive what he had been through! It was insane that time had flown by so fast and it was December! As I watched CSI with Luke and Ashton I heard Michael yelling into the phone. I walked into the kitchen were Michael sat there tears welling in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him. "I called mom and dad. Emily ran away." Michael said starting to cry. "What!?" I said. "I'm a idiot. I sent her away. I never apologized. I can never forgive myself." Michael sobbed on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Calm down." I said slowly, "We will find her". "I hope so." Ashton said leaning on the doorframe, "I'll help you if you want me too Michael." "Yes. Please. I'm so sorry Ash." Michael said. "Well lets find her." I smiled walking to the door as Ashton explained to Luke what was going on.

--2 weeks later--

"Still haven't found her!" Michael sobbed. "Michael you need to stop drinking! It's Christmas Eve for crying out loud!" Luke shouted throwing his hands in the air. "I want to apologize!" Michael said. "It would have to be a Christmas miracle for her to show up." I said sadly. "Pass me another drink." Michael said. I handed him the last bottle of vodka we had.