Late Night Call

~Calum's POV~

I had only slept for an hour (because I was texting Evelyn all night) when my phone rang. I looked at the time to see it was 12:30. Who could be calling me?

I picked up my phone to see it read Niko. "Hello?" I said. "Calum I need you to pick me up," she cried into the phone. "What happened? Where are you?" I questioned sitting up and getting out of bed. Niko and I used to be best friends but we didn't talk much anymore. I wanted to be good friends again though. "Troye dumped me and I have no ride home. I'm at the entrance of Disneyland," she responded weakly. "I'm not close by but I know someone who can pick you up okay," I said. "Okay but please hurry," she whimpered.

I ended the call and called Joe, Niko old boyfriend. He was at a party not that far away from Disneyland. "Pick up my god," I shouted in the phone as it rang. "Ello?" I heard Joe say. "Joe! Can you pick up Niko from Disneyland? If your not drunk though. Her boyfriend just dumped her and she has no ride and she's crying," I explained hoping he wasn't drunk already. "Okay. I'm not drunk so I'll ditch the party. It was lame anyway," he responded.

I ended that call and jumped on my bed and laid there for a while. The my phone buzzed again. I picked it up to see a text from Michael.

Mikey🍕- I know Connor and I aren't back at the apartment yet but we decided to stay the night with Emily and Ash. See you tomorrow

I dropped my phone back down. Yay got the place to myself. I felt bad for Niko. She truly did love Troye more then anything. She was nonstop talk about him.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. I trudged down wondering who was here at this time of night, or morning to be literal.

"Hello?" I said opening the door. Standing in front of me was Troye crying. "Niko and I..." he started. "I know," I said quite bitterly. "Can I come in. I need somewhere to be," he said. "I don't think that's the best idea," I said. I was still close with Niko and I was on her side. Before he could respond I slowly closed the door. I turned around and was faced with 4 people in my living room. "Um.. who's there," I said but was charged at by one of them and that's when I saw it.

Andrea, and two people next to her, Evelyn and Ricky. I yelled no as loud as I could till it went black.....

I woke up in a dark room with posters of random things all hung in it. "Hello," I croaked looking around frantically. "Hello," I heard a voice say and I looked up. Standing before me was Andrea and someone I didn't know who was holding a guy up who had a bag over his head. "Andrea," I said struggling with the ties that held me to a chair. "This is a weird question," she laughed, "Do you want to save this random person or Ashton?"

I was very confused. What was happening? "Ashton I guess," I shrugged. Andrea laughed and it all went black again. I woke up laying on the floor with a note next to me.

Get Ashton and Niko together or another loved one dies.